No Match Up.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Lol. Either no match or unfair match. Peeps will be upset regardless.

And guys try to restructure your clan size if u can't get any matchups. Are u staying under the max as well?

2. Iast week I lost 5 wars in a row... I'd of rather warred in them than not at all. It gave me experience, and then I made this clan using that experience as to why it didnt work, and we've yet to have a proper match.

-val

3. I've never complained about a matchup. Only no matchup. at least I'm warring instead of doing ebs. I think we should have another vote in forums. No match up or take our no match up

4. I get match no up ata take off no match up system

5. Rude- trust me. We tried 25 dead on, then 28 with 2 extra big guys, and now 32 and still nothing.

-val

6. Well would you want to loss from someone to big??? And have no chance or have no match?

7. Lol, trust me, if a clan is bigger than us the match up will still be fair :roll: ... We are stacked with GHT and GH, and most with the same name. I'd of rather gotten a clan bigger.

-val

8. @MM with the rancor thing being gain 2 for a win and losing 1 for a lose it would seem getting rid of the no match system would be best. No match up system worked great for the situation with EE but things have changed now.

9. Exactly.

10. No match should equal 1 rancor point.

11. OP Please Post This In Rancor Form That Devs Posted So That They See It But Yes I Was Mad About 2 In A Row 3 Is Lil nutz

12. That doesn't answer my question lol

13. I support that 100%.

14. I just want to war

15. -_- spy you jerk ... But miss melon thanks :)

16. I WANT WAR !!!!

17. Feedback > "Fix the no match up system!"

18. This is what happens when you try setting up an EE war clan. Try sticking with a real clan, we never get no matchups