No Match Up.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Seriously devs screwed us all for a couple of people complaining -,- now well never be able to win the equipment if we can't even get a war!

2. Nom nom nom on some troops in the meantime. Thanks devil!

3. DevilDragon dtw to assa. I can wait 

4. Devil made CA, wooo

5. Congrats DevilDragon!

6. I didn't eve have to WAIS any money since I war the time before we didn't have a match the first time

7. What I do wrong to hurt your feelings?

8. i would rather a harder war than none at all.

9. Guys you are dtwing him to fast

10. Dragon 9 pots :/

11. Yeah, this is total ****. I can understand one no-matchup, then the next war we don't get a matchup either. Then we don't get a match for fxcking 3 wars in a row. This is complete BS, we had no problems getting matchups before. It's not like our clan is full of noobs, were pretty much all Guild Hansels and GHT. We have a couple big builds too so this is completely unacceptable 

12. Wow:) I feel honored and hated...I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings guys but the devs are working things out

13. Just leave the thread 

14. Also, by having getting 3 no-matches in a row. It's giving us a disadvantage to other players. Other players clans that do get matchups will be able to earn mith; therefore getting equipment and spells and such. If this happens in the season, how are certain clans supposed to earn all 6 pieces of equip? C'mon Devs!

15. The community also voted on no match if the wars were un even

16. If Devs do remove a no match up system, are players going to go back and complain about unfair match ups?

Or will they realize and accept its better to lose a war than not be in it at all?

17. Ya big thanks to everyone that had 10 inactives per war and cried they little hearts out about unfair matchups. Without you…

p.s. this looks like great hiding spot to find a CA target. great choice guys.

18. Why am I the bad guy?

19. Devil, community voted on No match up, sure. But we didn't vote on "tightening BFA threshold". Which the devs did, and said may explain more no match ups. :lol: