New World Order vs Aurora

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KillerNumber, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Other way around Daemin, NWO never had a strong foot holding. We're the new clan

H_D, get out of inactivity , we have yet to received any hits. Oh? There's better way to "attack"? , teach me Senpai!

VAL. If we decided to put a runners list up for NWO, we'd never let them hear the end of it 

2. Ahh right, good luck aurora I have an old friend in there even if he was ex kotfe 

And yeah lmao why does Nwo have your whole roster on their clan info

3. Hera, your clan lost its foothold as soon as you started defending za_killer. Now you've stooped down to lying on forums about not receiving hits.

4. good idea monster, ill get hitting you for the fun of it

ps. open to all... cant seem to get any inc

5. Naomi, you makin lotsa money offa me? Those 4 stls :lol:

6. Devil.... Don't be an illiterate idiot, I said we weren't recieving inc from H_D....

7. Support PVP

A clan really isn't a clan until they've osw'd together. Good luck everyone and have fun

8. Lol I haven't stole from anyone. Purely assassinations and attacks good try though lol

9. that is so true... After an OSW u will know who will really fight along ur side when it's down to nothing.. OSW helps the clans to bond!

10. im gonna make this real simple for the nwo noobs.. you guys strip people who are like 2millcs, super hasn't even been active this osw. half your clan ran from this osw so you called in help. yall are always pined and or hitting from pinned like its turtle wars. half your current roster hasn't even hit anyone. like L typed before yall need a new leadership change. nwo. just another wanna be osw clan that thinks there hot **** cause they have 1 osw under there belt and it wasn't even a real osw. :lol: please reset yalls account and go play party in my doom nwo scrubs. I know most of you clan about 31 on down is all inactive.. so keep running your life on forums cause yall are dying off one by one

11. NWO, let me in so I can help you. I don't see why you guys won't let me in

12. Rise up then you obviously deserve to be left at the door if you do not know why you are not let in lol and NWO who? Never heard of your clan o_O

13. looks like a few joinin both sides. enjoy.

14. Gl to both sides.

You will now understand if your "friends" are real friends andfif they stick together throughout entire war.

Gold you can recover but pride and honour no.

It wont kill you… but will make you stronger for sure.

Love Berd

15. You can pull that ss of pm chats with Hera while being not followed im sure you can find the other one towas it intentionally left off to give you guys a good name? So many questions

16. It was because it was the most recent chat I took the SS withing minutes notorious

17. Noob world oder you lot at it again? Still trying to push around kids and smaller clans eh? Killer, you fake farmer, why you give za attintion but when i hit you and --dk-- for over a week you never once hit back?

18. Gl aurora, ive fought wolfie from nwo in the past and he was a pretty boring opponent, full of idle threats then namechanged and dissapeared, so I dont have alot of hope for nwo.

19. Who-by-far I wouldn't be talking u 0ed

20. Bahahah not hard to pin a guy who is at a quarter bar, ca has propriety ... noob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.