New World Order vs Aurora

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KillerNumber, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gangnam style

2. Omg, shut up and post your newsfeed a already

3. Valerie alays speas he trut ad nothng bt te trut.

4. Lol noob osw's are so funny, I might try and sneak an alt in and see how well these soldiers are doing :)

5. This game sometimes I swear.

6. How is this a noob osw both clans have experienced people only thing about this is neither is well established at the moment.

7. Exactly and if you clan isn't well established how do you plan to fund large strips and fully clean them out? Also looking at both rosters neither have anyone to exactly shout home about.

8. @page 1

you can unload troops on a pure spy as long as it has gold out, remember the pwar days?

9. @hera

Wow, you stripped killer and goofy! Impressive. Those were truly some gigantic strips(not) and u certainly cleaned the target(not).

On that note, maybe you could have actually cleaned goofy if you understood how to strip a ps. I saw the ss. Next time, if you be noobs ever again decide to put your gold away from your precious buildings, I would try stripping a ps and ATTACKING the good away. Just my opinion:)

10. You guys are so scary

11. Good for you guys!

Dont listen to the crap other people are posting about your osw/rosters.

Have fun, hit hard and enjoy the better side of KAW :)

ps. Stay out of forums, leave your talking in each others nf's.

12. I have friends on both sides...this should be interesting

[​IMG]

13. No such thing as Noob wars. War is war, forum trash talk is part of the game have fun. No sense playing war game if you don't enjoy. That's why it's more fun joining clans that are not in network. Not many rules to follow. Enjoy your war. Many outsider love to criticized because they can't war on their own. They don't like to risk their fake gold 

14. Remember warring on small clans is a lot better and more fun. You buy your xtals why should you be ruled by some ass that would never even want to speak to you

15. Honestly, do we even need a reason? Who says we can't hit you for the hell of it? Cause we feel like it?

No one. I didn't know the reason why this war started when I joined in, just saw your clan in my ca, and I hit.

Do you have that kind of loyalty in your clan? How many of your clan members asked why they were hitting before they actually started hitting? Here at Aurora, we need no reason. If you're in our CA, we don't ask why, because we know you're in our CA for a good reason, and you'll stay there until you request a CF.

The least you could do is make it a little entertaining though. I didn't get stripped last night, which was a huge disappointment, considering I didn't even tell anyone to watch my allies :cry:

That is all. I'm off this thread. Bye now ;)

16. All I'm saying is that how embarrassing will it be when you request a cf after making a forum trying to be mouthy on it 

17. As Monster said... Why do you need a reason to hit someone? If you want to farm someone or a clan, then do it. When they ask why (because they always do) have them read the title of the game.

18. oo this is going to be fun good luck both sides, NWO is a new clan right? Good way to start it with a nice OSW, can't wait to see what happens.

19. What freaks put the names of the whole enemy roster on their own clan page lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.