New World Order vs Aurora

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KillerNumber, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crap that is a problem.... uhm what about oh whats that thing again... uhh yo momma is it? Yes yo momma is so fat insert chirp here

2. Seriously? (/).-) jokes about people's mom's... How juvenile can this get...

3. Run away, Northlane wants you to stop spewing **** out of your mouth
    [​IMG]

4. Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

You're too small to post

5. hey uh shak... ghs were nerfed to the point of uselessness about a year or so ago... just a heads up, you may have missed that memo but uve been playing for 3 years now

6. btw 13/13/0 stls phantom

7. Ik  but idc

8. maybe go ssh but you should get some bfe/bfa for that, hmmm well your ****** if not

9. ooooh, dirty...

10. Says the guy who said no posting in the forums.

11. Sept 06

12. Ohhhhhh and what do we have here....? Black mail from Killernumber's alt...... Stop BS'ing Killernumber 
    @Goofy
    Wait. You seemed to have been under the impression that you were labeled as a 37 mil hansel, who xtalled 9 times on himself, stripped himself and then potted with the non-existing gold....? Yet you claim I'm the one whose absolutely spewing **** everywhere....?
    Get your priorities straight 

13. Killernumber, how exactly does the date matter....? You brung up the RoD vs New Scout Order for some sort of leverage..... The baseline was, you black mailed and threatened MY member.

14. Goofy thanks for avoiding the Ss

15. I had told za_killer to not return to NWO, want SS of that? Because he was a shame... Don't know y i asked him to run sub

16. I have a couple SS from killer with his direct threats, sadly, it's not showing up on my phone. it's on my dad's phone....SCREW MAH LIFE xD

17. u dont care i borrowed some gold from ur clannie? alright ill keep at it

18. Your grammatical fallacy is not of my concern. You can keep pointing out your lack of understanding of the English language all you want, it doesn't phase me.

19. A little observation killer. Can you please look at ss you posted on page 1. Doesn't it show you threatened to reset alt on it. Maybe I read it wrong but it's your ss with your dates and times that you say is the correct ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.