New World Order vs Aurora

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KillerNumber, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a joke :lol:

2. Killernumber, Mutual CF denied. I love seeing your roster deplete one by one..... I'm enjoying this waaaaaay too much 

3. Hera what mutual CF?
    Kofte is doing ALL the work for ur clan before dbad1 joined u guys were getting smacked.
    And if kofte is to leave again u will be smacked again and u know it

4. Keep telling yourself that, Killer 

5. This is now Dbad1(Few Friends) vs New World Order...
    Aurora is just watching

6. Agreed Support for killer

7. :lol: Yet I can unload on basically your entire roster and get 3 inc back in 9 hours....

8. , Killernumber don't be an idiot and hyprocrite.... You know exactly the mutual CF that I'm talking about. Your honestly using kotfe as an excuse? ******* pathetic. Is it really my fault that Kotfe is so god damn good at OSW? As soon as the tables have turned, your literally scraping for excuses.

9. KOTFE has nothing to do with this. I was bored and joined a OSW. Three of my friends were bored also and joined. Some people enjoy osw more than hitting repeat button. Feel free to ask any of my friends what happens when I get bored.

10. @sky

Why do you have "standing orders" not to hit anyone?

11. Hera. Idiot. Just because YOU don't receive hits from HD doesn't mean the clan does

12. So what your saying Donald..... Is that H_D hits his own clan....? 

13. Doesn't make any sense. I said he doesn't hit YOU!. Sure, out of the thousands and thousands and thousands of kaw players, I must of meant he hits my clan. Totally makes sense. OR. He hits the rest of your "osw" clan

14. I agree..... It really doesn't make sense, reread what you wrote before you edit it to cover up your embarrassment 

15. Nah. It's a war game, not embarrassed by my sentence structure. With that being said, it's a war game. And your clan sucks at it. Now that is something to be embarrassed about

16. It's no use talking to these idiots Hera, so much  is coming out of their mouths they don't even notice it! We have posted SS of y'all's "inc" have y'all? It's crazy how people that aren't even involved hop on this thread and talk negative as if we care…

17. Red. Because I felt like giving a standing order not to hit someone. You of all people should understand not hitting certain enemies due to past ties

18. Worst OSW ever...

19. Hera, it's not an excuse, it's simply the truth. Before u had Dbad or his buddies..... U guys were getting ****** up pretty bad

20. :eek:

How come I wasn't made aware that we were losing? I'm pretty sure we were keeping you guys pinned and zeroed most of the time. You guys certainly slowed down after like 2 days. You were doing so good at first, with 4-5 people in my newsfeed at once. Now? Only one, and he can't even pin me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.