MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Personal opinion. I knew the devs would do as they have before.

2. Comparing a game to cancer is just sad !

3. I don't even see how that is even bad at all? He even used himself in the analogy.

4. Its a self righteous troll, meant to drag the thread off topic while intentionally missing the larger point and making no intellectual contribution. Don't feed the self righteous trolls.

I will be deleting all future off topic remarks from this thread, so lets keep it on topic kids

5. Basically in any given event now, even if the devs say they won't be doing increases, wait until the last 2 weeks to minimize work to get the objective.

This is a brilliant business strategy by the devs. Now we can all wait, spend 1/2 the time and cost to achieve our goals. They up it because not enough people participate. They're screwing themselves out of profit.

6. Support

No medal increases.

7. Your refusal to understand the words "at this time" is Astonishing

8. Your refusal to acknowledge that the devs led on the entire player base from day one is equally Astonishing. I'm not going to argue with you, your point is made and you're obviously going to support the developers. Arguing with you won't change either of our minds, nor the minds of the people who got screwed by this update.

Maybe if you participated in events, then got screwed because the developers left a "loophole" in what they announced, you would understand.

9. The quote also doesn't say "at this time", it says "at this point".

Also, were an actual timeframe not included I would have to agree with you Moose, but it was clearly stated that their intent was to keep consistency throughout the event.

10. Exactly, they stated they wanted consistency.

11. Support No increase

12. No increase the medal amount & devs r very selfish!

13. I deal with development on a weekly basis. You saying they "lead the public on" implies that this was a neferious act. That it was done with dishonest intent. I am telling you as an insider, it doesn't work that way. ATA doesn't sit in their offices scheming on how they can fool the public next.

What happened was this. A player asked a Quesrion and was given an answer that represented a snap shot in time. Players like you them took that answer and extrapolated more than you should have from it.

Failure to understand the situation on your part does not constitute wrong doing on ATAs part. The people I work with there are honest people. And think you are honest too. You are just angry because you don't like the the decision that was made and you MISUNDERSTOOD What was presented to you.

Don't like the medal increase. Fine. I can respect that.

Say you were lied to or fooled, and I will call you out

14. I can see that they stated they wanted consistency. But, what you want and what you have to do, are two different things. Sadly

15. You have my support, I've had to work hard for my medals. Not fair that they keep raising it

16. Support for no medal increase. Why why why would you demerit the people working hard all season just so a few stragglers can sweep in last minute? Completely useless imo. Unless your sales are down because people are fed up with your **** and this is merely a cheap ploy to get a few last minute bulk xtal sales...cause that's what it sounds like.

17. 1) no support to increase
    2) moose get off your god dam knees your blowing the game
    3) moose stop the dam power trip,
    4) i had 109 medals after 4 ish weeks ,
    5) why not nuke useless round wars that have **** PARTICIPATION ( that would make toom uch sense

18. Dev increase medals to zombified the top medallion collector even more, TBH I see this as a statement to not let people who are safely in top 100 not rest on some wars. It's forcing them to war to be able to keep their position. $$$$$$$$$$ 

19. Full support 