MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. I fail to see how entering week six with a nice medal advantage is "getting screwed"

2. 1) no medal increase
    2) you want to reap the rewards Do the work
    3) trash exploit round
    4) stop insulting the ppl that worked hard to get where they are

Moose your wrong steroids not ALLOWED, thanks for the support

3. Read my previous post

4. He would be screwed regardless of the medal increase

5. Players in top one hundred are not getting screwed. It doesn't effect the leader board at all. They still have to catch you with you both earnings the same it's no different. The only thing this changes is the ability to reach the milestone for different tier prizes. And that's an individual accomplishment that effects no one else.

6. Moose you spend 2 hours a day times 3-5 times per day for 6 weeks. Then you can ask that question.

Right now I'm not going to even answer you

7. I've Always supported nerfing round wars. I still support removing them, so we at least agree on that.lol

8. Don't answer me then. Talk to YUP, who is posting brilliantly on this thread

9. See even my stubborn ass can change my mind when I see something doesn't work.

Down with round wars.

10. I've never read such drivel as some of what AJ

11. I didnt hear any complaints about unexpected psion increase…

12. Troll idk why u thought u could took the devs on their word. Ur not a noob. U knew this would happen lol. But i do support u. Ik it would happen but its still ridiculous

Support

13. ouch to my really well written and thought out response. Alas no way I'm writing it all out again. 

14. Crack

Psion wasn't a competition, your comment is invalid

15. Also no complains about earlier medal increase… people liked it… get your minds straight dumbheads

16. I complained about it, look at medal lb page one, post 1.

Anymore stupid comments?

17. It's funny seeing the people supporting the devs are people not even doing ee 

18. As I have said, I'm doing EE on my alt.

EDIT:

Also, I'm not supporting the devs. I'm just pointing out flaws and my opinion on things.

19. Oh to hell w it.  Bottom line is this. Real life issues out of your control could prevent you from warring or you could get a no match. "That's no different to before" I hear Moose

20. Oh to hell w it.  Bottom line is this. Real life issues out of your control could prevent you from warring or you could get a no match. "That's no different to before" I hear Moose