LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. How would you know if they were hard or easy fights? You were not in either side, you don't know who was in either clan. So get the hell off of our thread and stop failing to troll.

2. Failung to troll lololol thats good. Thats like pissing into the wind. Lololol

3. Just wondering, I knew a PS would find a fight easy, but seeing as your last post said you never fought an easy fight you seem to be at thinking the exact opposite at the same time...

4. Call it trolling or whatever you want. But the point is valid.

5. Jas999, why are you even posting I here, you already said you don't even know us, so why bother? Can't we all just get along and you guys jut sit back and watch. :)

6. Nice little assumption, anyone reading through the thread will find that wrong.

7. Just because their PS. Does not make their fight easy

Most large war clans can match out do our number of PS accounts in the war. Add that to attack builds and in reality keeping a bunch of us pinned for days would be easy assuming they could keep all their guys siting on us. We've learned to fight from pin for months on end and that's not an easy thing to do

8. again ? Hahahaa

9. Why was YMM even mentioned, keep us out this thread please. Thanks

10. Omega  Gimmi some Targets

LSA

11. Alot of drama in this thread

12. Yea, alot of drama. Good luck to both sides. Have fun

13. Oh, we like that now? :twisted:

OmegaLSA

14. Pure spies are sissy builds. 

15. :cry:
    I'm not even going to sign this one, you suck. :lol:

16. Oh come on that was a little funny

17. Apparently many people think you have to make the war worthwhile for an opponent.
    "Oh, you're bored? Here I'll switch my build for you so you can hit me! ^.^"
    "I don't pay well? Let me get some gold out for you to steal :)"
    If you don't like the fight don't start it.
    If you're not involved, shut up. That simple.
    You have nowhere to talk. Now I personally wouldn't mind if you were running your mouth and actually involved.
    JMO :cool:

18. Lol omega. You know PS build sucks... 

Since ofc I'm not a pure spy or anything

19. @Z. I am assuming you are a friend on an alt or reset. If not, get bigger or talk **** with a main.