LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Friend ;)

PUP SUCKS BLUE GOLF BALLS

2. cant say I didn't. tell u so lsa you r gay now you are starting to feel the heat your hole clan has wronged. a lot of clans and. people hmmm looks like people are comeing. together on that ass

3. @ doctor. Go **** yourself

4. Anyone Else notice The clan LSA or whatever haent warred or done a EB for 25 Days

5. Lol gor. Cause they aren't an EE/EB fairy clan.

6. Yes I notice we didn't sit around clicking the repeat button in epic battles for the last 25 days.

7. They look like a ps farming clan by their member list... The kind that has nothing to lose in a fight

8. That's because they are in an OSW, skippy.

All they do is war, how KAW is supposed to be played.

Omega trolls the entire game, and you all get sucked into his vortex of awesome. He is like a Jedi Master, but he uses the forums instead of the force.

Pure spies are what they are. Weapons that do not suffer loss.

LSA is full of them, and they're highly active. Good luck to whoever fights them. You can't win.

9. Tl;dr for willy

SUPPORT

10. Lol at the 10 year old throwing the word "gay" around. :lol:

11. Don't lie.

You can't read.

12. Too many words; I'm illiterate.

13. Let's Go LLC!!

LSA

14. Jesus. More wine. Chop chop 

Willy. Don't tell them omega is a Jedi. You know he's the sith not a jedihe's just missing half his body cause of that dang Liam neson 

15. :cry: Why Mega gotta be the bad guy?

I thought we were the good guys! :lol:

OmegaLSA

16. We are. Just look at George Lucas as schizophrenic and all the sudden the Sith were heros and the Jedi were evil monsters. Duh

17. Cuz Mega be inconsiderate

18. You follow me and try to join my clan.

Like I said, if you have something to say to me, at least present yourself. Don't need a 1 day account trying to goof me for info. Thanks.

OmegaLSA