LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Lol omega! One of these days I will be out of osw. Then I'm gonna stop by for a visit. Hopefully drinks will still be on dread and we can **** **** up!

2. Does he know who i am

3. girls will be girls and that includes all the lsa Dick riders when this massive osw clan is complete lsa will need help join your fag. tag hero's they will need saveing but than who's. gonna save you

4. why does lsa continue to put ymm in there bickering lsa was told to leave there clan name out of there coward mouth's so do it or loose it

5. Why do cowards continue to post with alts?

6. blackhandpup get omegas junk out of your throat

7. Lol Burk. Enjoy your ban.

Let me tell you something. Nobody cares about what starless alts have to say. No one. Except for JBB.

8. @burkoff, you better hope I don't find your main. Stop being a coward. You are running your **** sucker about a war clan while posting with an alt. if they were really cowards then why wouldn't you post with a main? Oh yeah... Because you are a 12 year old attention whore. Being an annoying ***** won't bring daddy back
    Peace  I'm out.

9. Lmao 

10. This is my main…LOL

11. wow I'm scared

12. lsa u will be crushed it is coming

13. ⇩⇩‧no butthurt zome⇩⇩⇩

14. Lol. LSA will crush LLC. Stupid, Statless, Illiterate and pregnant at 8.

The new MTV show.

15. LSA is GARBAGE

16. This thread is hilarious! LSA you're always good for a laugh. Good luck to ya. I will be staying out of it this time lol

17. Wow.. Uhh.. Unexpected! :lol:

Thanks Cherry :)

War wages on!

OmegaLSA

18. This thread is entertaining! Good luck lsa lol

19. Omega!!! I'm dead! Lmao!

This thread is highly entertaining. I believe brews and KaW is in order this comming weeked. The rest of LSA should join.

Willy said it right the first time. We got nothing to lose. And we'll win inch by inch. Kinda like how I penitrated your mom burkoff.