LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Feedmemoor beat down omegaLSA 1vs1 for 2months before joining YMM. Feedmemoor was in YMM almost a month before Omega declared war on YMM. Wrong move. YMM pinned OmegaLSA and the whole LSA clan 24/7 for two weeks before utter boredom set in. YMM wanted a CF or truce. Omega had YMM kick feedmemoor for the truce.

2. Okay?
    Nice grammar bro.

3. ^ Near statless alt. Seems legit.

4. Still enjoy farming it xD

5. How much you wanna bet that's feeds alt
    Feed had to drop build to avoid farming

YMM was offered a cf because we were bored. The term was feed would be kicked

I had no idea feed was hiting us before that. I never recieved any inc

Now. Get off our thread before on of us texts omega to ask him to tell you to get off

6. I second sky. :lol:

7. the whole clan LSA is a joke. feedmemoor is one of the most real. never back down. or give up kind of guy. he never farmed anyone that wasn't in response from someone asking him for help. or they attacked him first. feed had an 8.5m atk build and just recently started changing his build. and you say to avoid being farmed?! HA! looks like LSA stepped into some loop this time. I cant wait to read feeds wall when he starts back on omega.

8. Why is everyone all like "Hoo Da **** Iz LSA meyn? Soinds lik a new kind of LSD heeheehee"

God damn, I've known of LSA since before I was out of my pwar/eb noob phase. Maybe if you removed your heads from the sand you'd recognize them.

9. ha ha just look at feedmemoor banner now that is true gangsterand a warrior's. heart

10. ? :?

11. skylsa is and always will be a lap rider and a lied her ha ha ha ha

12. Your posts are getting less and less understandable, idiot.

13. You twit. Thats what his banner said 3 weeks ago when he got his ass handed to him lol

14. I got bored... read impervious's wall and picked a fight with alkatraz_22 and here we all are now. Your a fool and you dont know what your talking about.

15. all u lsa. sissy's. r gonna get your butts. handed to u again and we all no it run your hole and no your punk roll b cud omega said so

16. If you're going to smack talk, Be cohesive and use some grammar okay? Makes more of an impact. :lol:

17. Don't disrespect Omega, and for those of you whining about PS builds, learn the game. It's KAW. War, duhh. Who cares if fighting an eb clan makes us look like "bullies" we are fighting a war game. If they can't stand ground they shouldn't be playing this game.. Period. You all sound like a handful of uneducated, fully retarded apes. Lol. How about you get a job, go outside, watch a movie with you kids, go on a date, party, live life. Instead of sitting on KAW forums 24/7 with absolutely nothing to wake up to everyday except 1T gold in allies in a game, in which your money is fake and has absolutely no real life value. Stop taking this GAME so seriously. Here at LSA, we are more than a clan, we are a lifestyle, we are bros. most of us know each other in real life and if we don't, we get to know each other. Because this isn't about anything but having a good time. Which is what we are doing. Whooping some noobs asses, and when we are done with these French pansies, I'm personally going to spank everyone that trolled this forum with nonsense. Once again,
    LSA FIGHTING
    ~~DreadLSA

18. Yo burk, how does feeds kaw taste?

19. what ever what u sissy's. r trying to save face cuz u wanna attack my spelling ha u look stupider than u look and u do look pretty stupid your hole clan is nothing more than suckass queers