LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Or you could be the guy who posts every thread while being the most irrelevant account in an alliance :)

2. Its amusing yall haters smack bout ps. If there wasnt a good reason to have em.. why did kaw make them. You all just want to know who we are... not make fun of us for it... yall cry cuz you dont know. Get a brain and get a life. I invite you to join llc if you like. Usually i already broke the nose of someone who talks as much as you. Too bad this just a game we could share a few warm up rounds together.

3. And you could be your alliance's fluffer too.

4. Dont hate our build... hate the game

5. You better wet your whistle somebody is going soft.

6. I doubt your old enuff to know what a fluffer is so google it ;)

7. Jim go back to sleep xD

8. Ya, i also try to make witty comebacks that in reality sound like an 8 year old saying " I know you are but what am I?"

And why you hatin bro? I was just talkin about myself there. Hidden anger?

9. Lol Nate you have all the noobs wound up. Leave these chumps alone. My newsfeed open to forum fighters. We can 1v1 or you can bring your clan and see how that works out for ya. 

10. *Throws around the 'ol open newsfeed threat on an osw thread*

Watch out lsa, we gots a badass right 'hur

11. Atleast that one speaks the right language. He should keep his fluffer poodle boy in his birdcage (google it).

12. I have deemed my clan > LLC Subclan

13. I deem you correct too.

14. Ahhh damn, a guy who fights other guys in a war game. Must be tough.

again.. my dad... > your dad... :lol:

OmegaLSA

15. So. No one to strip
    But they have my tz
    And I has allies
    And I'm an attack build

Maybe it's time some people looked up what they say firstif everyone in LSA is naked why can I sit with almost 7 times what I need for MP (admirable fair ammounts of what I currently own are striped or volleyed up for strips with my mates). Who knows maybe that's not enough in allies because I don't make ally lb (well I haven't checked but I doubt I do)

16. WISE GUY EH?

You keep begging for it, Imma strip you myself haha :lol:

Again... what the hell you doin' with so much allies anyways?!

OmegaLSA

17. Jimmy needed some of ma golds I owed him so I got 75b from him. (Means I have 95b in allies due to us being idiots lol)

Come at me mega. Think I'm gonna scream ohh maybe you'll actually get me. I like the nakey

18. no one cares about omegalsa or his ragtag clan omega is a lier and many other things and give the game kaw. a bad name

19. First off: You're getting farmed. :)
    Second: Don't trash talk if you're that tiny.
    Third: How do they give KaW a bad name? Because they OSW and farm? Lulz