LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Speak for yourself!

Slam bam thank you ma'am! :lol:

OmegaLSA

2. I'll show you noteworthy :lol:

3. Oh we did a strip, oh we did another. Lol. Maybe we havent stretched yet before our run. Callistenics are very important you know. Makes me wish i could meet up with some of these fools in real life and show them

4. As I compare rosters I see more naked people in your clan, than in theirs.

I've been plenty of OSW. I didn't get my battle stats by being a clan farm or an open OSF.

See I wouldn't waste my time with you chumps, I'd go straight for the people in your alliance that have allies and gold to lose.

I'd pull trillions off your buddies. You guys are lame and are no better than ad Mortem.

I love hearing your rants and chest thumping. It's no different than a statless alt.

5. I love quotes.
    Do you think LLC stripped anyone? Not as far as I know.

There's a strategy to this, I suppose. Or is one supposed to have MP just for the sake of it being worth an attacker's time?
    Lol. You sir, amuse me.

6. 1. You got your stats from EB and taking a pounding while inactive.
    2. You wouldnt fight us, cuz we'd bend your ass over.
    3. You wouldn't pull trillions off of anyone, because you don't have trillions, just a big mouth.
    4. I love you bumping my thread.

Bouce :cool:

OmegaLSA

7. Reminds me of highschool

8. This is irreverent and off topic but...
    I just found 10 bucks and a sticker in my pocket. :p

9. Csn i get a loan ?

10. LLC hasn't stripped anyone because you have no allies, dorkfish. They are also, yet again, not an OSW clan.

11. I also like to jump on other clans war threads that have nothing to do to me and tell the clans warring how bad I would strip them while in all actuality, Im not very good at stripping.

But thats just me.

12. Haaahaaahaaa yep this IS just like highschool.

13. My dad could beat up your dad, dorkfish :lol:

OmegaLSA

14. It sounded as if you were implying they stripped people. Lol as if. XD

If they're not an OSW clan, it was their choice to escalate this or not. Hah.

15. N4t3 i almost feel sorry for you. You gotta know that you sound like a tool.

16. That they did imp. They made us clan farm they hit peeps on our walls they said we gonna die and reset..... go back and read sicnoc watever your name is...