LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Especially when stripping someone ;)

OmegaLSA

2. @ LR Silence, I haven't heard of them either, BUT a least one commentator mentioned them going PS (pure spy). This means LSA likely has been in a prior OSW or two. Rather than trolling them (and the temptation is there), lets see how they do in this war? Maybe this crew will show us something good? With that said, I look forward to the updates on strips, etc. 

3. Go LSA, one of the older war clans! Good luck and kick ass! Been a while since y'all been in forums!
    Respect !

4. u noobs strip one of my alts sleeping there
    I hope LSA are bigger than few osfs without allies

5. What is that LR ? All i see is a box with a ? in it.

6. This account doesnt see pics so if your talkin to me you gotta spell it out.

7. A ss of your post, then a photo cropped into it of spider man in a hospital bed, saying, "that post gave me cancer"
    Where have you been? Have you guys been in a cave for the passed year? 

8. Please leave my thread.
    Thank you.

OmegaLSA

9. Thats funny. I actually wish i could see it. I would make it my screen saver lol.

10. Bwahahahahaha sorry omega 

11. 3 more pure spies in lsa now.

12. Dude its like you are hoping I call you out. If you really wanted something like that then you would call me out. You are on our thread smacking about you never heard of us. So what. What you care about that. We dont rely on our reputation.

13. Correction.. U don't hav a reputation..

14. Who freaking cares if they have a reputation or not?

15. I hear you too lol