LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Swift, most are pure spies so numbers makes no difference.

2. I read all that....
    **** my life. 

3. Same, JBB... what a Sunday.

@Jas: numbers do very well play a role. With a 4:1 outnumbering, you could easily pin the whole clan 24/7 while using your troops on some eb earning cash.

4. Pure spies play with no allies or anything to lose, so they are hard to force a loss on, meaning all you can do is scout bomb.

5. True Jas... pure spies is usually the build you end up with when you have lost your osf though. It's a farming build, a pain in the back build. They honestly have not a lot to win either...

Outnumbered at 1:4 their efforts also risk to be very diluted if they go across the whole opposing clan. They basically are just a nuisance...

6. With a strip bank and some committed players, that nuisance can become a real thorn in the butt.

7. A strip bank added into the equation, all hell breaks loose with a ps clan. Just wondering how they will buy the allies lol

8. Ya know, if there are no CF conditions, then you should be hitting them until KaW shuts down. Otherwise, you've CF'ed. Just sayin'.

9. We've fought bigger, tougher, smarter, more active, less french, and more organized, and always come out on top.

This is Kingdoms at War. Where attrition and the will to fight will overcome everything. When my members out of war, all prep for 24/7 OSW, and no **** we have banks, otherwise we'd be like every other little noob farming clan, and would've died off when LSA was 3 months old. Now we're coming on 3 years, and still cuttin' clowns down.

We have the reputation we do, because we are presistant and agressive above all else. We ENJOY this, so stop treating OSW like it's work. If it wasn't fun for us, we wouldn't do it, simple as that.

OmegaLSA

10. ^Less french.
    Bwahahahaha love it.

11. If you had a reputation then I'd have heard of you. But I haven't.  I suppose your way of warring must be to bore the enemy into giving up? We will see when the_philosophag makes a massively detailed thread with the voices in his head

12. Actually all I said is I'm going to a party and that I won't be online. Which is funny to me, because when I checked in this morning I noticed I had allies still and 2b out on my account, as a pure spy. My mistake, obviously. But isn't it strange that nobody took advantage of that? Lmao, don't go all muscle man on me if you're failing at affecting me.
    Also, no inc in the last 2 hours. Somebody is bad at keeping me pinned... :?

13. In osw there tend to be strips...how do a bunch of ps plan to strip? you dont have any allies and you dont make enough money off just steals

And you say you have A bank...what happens when your bank gets caught? or runs out of funds? woops, look like no more strips 

14. There stronger but go pester them scare all the small members away

15. Are you saying just because you haven't heard of them, they don't have a reputation?

16. Every war clan has a reputation, I've heard of every war clan bar LSA

17. iMaster I love the way you lie. You were defender to weak from the moment you changed to pure spy. I know because I was hitting you too. Dont come on forums trying to chest bump the fact that I didnt really give a damn about your 7 billion in allies, let alone makki. Swear to God your reputation is already ruined by contradicting yourself. Now get off before I actually sit on you. Damn noob

18. Why is it that last rights members always talk smack about osw but never do it. Go enjoy your boring ebs and your wars with "rules" and we will go in to "rule" war.

19. And stop pretending as if you know who we got or how many we got or how much gold we have.

20. Seriously guys, you can assassinate pure spies. Not sure why people waste time scouting them, use assassinate, they don't go DTW to it.

First though always try to attack one first, they will sometimes have some gold out.