LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Respect to Omega

2. LSA is the real deal.

I pity the foo who try to mess wit em!

Bonne chance. Ne pas aller dormir!

3. Lavishdream, they didn't just threaten, they have been farming friends and an LSA member.

4. It means pure spy.

5. He's an old school player, and a pure spy himself... He knows what a PS is..

OmegaLSA

6. PS stands for Potential Shenanigans.

7.  oh look, iMaster changed his build to pure spy and basically is saying he's gonna play dead cuz he's gettin his ass kicked

8. Makki you aren't doing much if I'm the one thats kept him pinned 3 times in a roll

9. Yeah I just got back on, but thanks for keepin him pinned for me jk good job, but I was pinning him earlier

10. Do you know his regent time? I Got it if you want it

11. Go kick some butt omega :) yall are great much respect

12. Op really wants attention...

13. Waiting to see if they actually pull a good strip. I wonder if they have a frontline system or buy directly with a bank

14. So much stuff not related to us at all

This isn't about PS or about how you feel about PS war clans. This is about one of three things that are on topic. LSA members at war. lLC members at war. Or the clans against each other. Anything not related it off topic and makes us angry. LSA Smash! Lol

15. This is in fact related to pure spies and how they can war. It's a war tactic discussion within the parameters of you claiming to declare war. Inquisitive minds just want to know

16. Have fun with war 

17. Woah! Jeez, this sounds like serious osw times bout to start with clans. lol

18. 16 vs 56 war. All the best