LSA Declares War.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Hehe what fun.

2. This thread has went offtopic, OP I suggest you request a lock. Your point has been proven by declaring a war. It will be appriciated.

PLAGUE

3. Plague if you dont like it dont read it. Stop commanding a lock you dumb idiot.

4. There is no need to disrespect me, you know the thread has went offtopic.

5. it went off topic long ago

6. Personally I think it's not your place to request that they request a lock.
    Besides, your post has brought it further off topic.

Additionally, contrary to popular belief, colored lettering does not make you special.
    :)

7. Yeah, I think impervious summed it up.

8. Allow me to bring it on topic,GO LSA

9. @Imper

I like writting in color. Anyways good luck again Omega.

10. I like rainbows. Doesn't mean I write like that.

Anyyyyway on the 'on topic-ness'...
    Have fun LSA ;) Enjoy my little French friends :lol:

11. Haha, love you IMP :)

12. great, another OSW… fun.

13. Anyone who posts a thread about calling someone on is an idiot attention seeker. And you guys are even more idiots pouncing someone who only threatened. Stop acting like your heroes you are bullies.

14. You know that feeling when a super cool thing happens.... And you are like oh my god that was cool.(when all the suite flew in to rescue iron man in iron man 3)

I didn't get that feeling with that post op. seems quite self glorifying.

Martyr

15. And warry stop embarrassing yourself. Eggin people on then crying when they hit you cuz here larger. It's a war game, deal with it or drink your baba

16. Lav, shut up, that is done and was a while ago. Keep this thread on topic.

17. Respect  omega. Wow clan with the name of an awful wii game . Teach em a lesson LSA

18. You sound so bad ass