Last Rights vs SiCnIsS OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugah went to AAH, I assume for EE.
    MDK has no plans to withdraw, Where is that source from?

2. sugah went to do an ee at AAH. big deal. and im wondering where he hears this stuff too 

3. I love Boobs

4. Update

MDK would like to say the report of their withdrawal is erroneous. Sorry about that.

5. What AAH does or who visits is nobody's concern other than AAH. Our allies are welcome at any time for any reason. End story. Hi Watery

6. I received this statement from SiCnIsS. I am printing it unedited.

Sarc resigned from the ranks of SicnISS. (Of course we have ss of his time stamped resignation via pm) he left clan and allegedly hit belle. While it appears he was put in LR ca from the banter on walls this didnt concern us because as I stated, he resigned in a leaders pm and left clan. BELLE took it upon herself to leave clan and hit SicnISS owner and other members/admins. It wasnt a 1v1 or 1v2 or whatever other disillusioned scenario she's trying to create, she hit at least four people and immediately visited ca :). Moral of the story, like any war clan in kaw, you go clanless and hit you go into ca. Immediately discussions in a 3rd party app room ensued. Bits and pieces of this conversation was posted in forums, specifically selected screen shots, in a predicted attempt to demonize SicnISS.
    Those tid bits were also the only ss showed to her clan to make herself appear victimized.

After hours of the typical belle whining a senate member excused himself from the room as he was in the hospital with his father who was suffering severe medical ailments. This was met with blatant disrespect from angel. From that disrespect stemmed the ss of enraged SicnISS members lashing out at a social reject who mustered up the audacity to spat on someone that's with a sick parent in the hospital. That disrespect lead to apologies and "empathy" from LR allies and own privately in pm.
    After more time progressed in the discussion room belle was removed from ca and apologized about how SHE handled the situation. (Of course ss are on file)j

It didnt stop there...that wasnt enough. BELLE left clan, ignorantly hit us over a non member attacking her, talked herself out of ca, and it still wasnt satisfactory for LR. BELLE and angel made it clear her leaving ca wasnt enough. We returned belle to ca. NO LR were hit until incoming from multiple LR members trickled into SicnISS.

On a side note the ss of bad meds expressing his interest in LR was indeed in response to LR clan farming our family member CYN. As he (meds) is mostly inactive and absent in senate discussions he had no idea LR already stopped hitting CYN. We have never needed to manipulate situations or utilize guerrilla tactics in our warfare. If we were after LR the CR war would've never happened and this LR war would've already been a month old. :).

Belle is now preaching that sarc and blazey developed this conspiracy to garner support from SicnISS to aid BH lolol. Well since BELLE took it upon herself to hit SicnISS and then was granted a cf only to complicate cease fire talks it's pretty clear she is the maestro of this conspiracies orchestra.

MDK is hitting SicnISS as well. Somewhere along the line they became a "segregated family clan"??? A clan that stands independent from LR yet supports them in war? Sounds like an alliance to me. Nonetheless, SicnISS needs no help from their families and allies. We didn't take it upon ourself to butcher conversations into pieces of incriminating screen shots in an attempt to raise support from friends and allies. We aren't crying in forums and on walls about the situation.

This is the 3rd osw belle started. I sincerely feel for the people that are drug through now 9 months? In osw because of her strategic instabilities and complete lack of consideration for the people she affects by doing what she does. Our pm's have already lit up with disgruntled mdk and LR members alike. They told us belle is working to involve allies...cool. We figured she would. She is hitting subs so she can claim another clan is hitting LR...cool. We predicted that one as well. :). LR and mdk...settle in...it's going to be a long ride. You won't find us arguing moot points in forums or whining to our friends, family, allies. Also not going to disrespect our enemies war efforts as of now. Now enough of this talk. Shall we play kaw?

7. I hear drama queens like belle are good in bed

8. More like TS;CR

Can anyone guess it?

9. Wonder what belle will come up with this time :eek:

10. She'll tell me that we can bang tonight

11. To stupid cant read

12. Statless alts 

13. Damn you're good

14. I'm not statless and I'm not an alt

15. Does it really matter who started what with whom?

Shut your **** holsters and play this war game.

16. Ooooh he said ****

It just got real!

17. Dtm is getting a little butt hurt

18. Butt hurt - default moronic comeback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.