Last Rights vs SiCnIsS OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @diablo, whassup wit dem pics, tho? I'm on pal - holla 

2. In actuality, I've have owned up to my past actions and have apologized to those accordingly. I haven't done anything recently since 'The Strippers Club' days; which was over 8 months ago or so. I do understand my reputation precedes me but, honestly who cares? What I do with my life is MY choice and no one else's. Perhaps, focus on your own? But I forgot, Belle you do not have one. Poor attempt for a low blow. Sorry not sorry, I own up to all my actions, nor have I ever denied anything. Maybe you should do the same.

It's 'ironic' that we can point fingers at everyone else, but can't look at our own reflection/actions.

YOLO!
    :)

3. Belle you sound like you're afraid to war SicnIss? You guys are LR!! You have a great war clan. This is a war game. Go to war.

All these ss just make it seem like you want out? No one really cares how they start or who is at fault. Both are great war clans. Both are part of great alliances. Go war.

Phil is just giving us what we ask for. You have shown your side and we love that too. We are entertained. Please keep it going!

Support.

4. I'll sugar coat it a lil 

Agree with pup on the defamation points. Honestly I've unloaded so much into BH over the last several months and at this point certainly don't expect admonition. My rewards were the runners which is fair enough. Roster speaks for itself so I'm gonna let that old dog lie for now.

In regards to the newest endeavour, we have no issues with it. Whether we believe and can prove it was contrived to help BH is not relevant. We have a new roster of targets comprised of several clans to occupy our time.

Cheers 

5. Don't lie, Sugar. BH is the hand that smacks our mom's ass. We have been taking a pounding for months from them.

The pressure is too great. Let belle explain away how we didn't start it. We don't want any trouble with the sicness.

Just apologize, belle. The incoming from BH has been relentless. We're in way over our heads! 

6. Relentless you say

Let me in and I'll help counter that ;)

7. Sorry for neglecting this. I've had a lot of Zaft on my plate and EE wars to boot.

SIcNisss sub clan has reported incoming from LR

8. UPdate:

New Age stripped a Zaft Crackdown player of 200B. They can be considered to be in OSW. Howefver a cf is now in place. NOt exactly sure what that cf is about.

9. Wrong thread ?^

10. I'll clear up what philo meant; New Age obviously is aligned with Last Rights and fighting Zaft Crackdown, who are obviously aligned with Sicniss. I mean how blind are you people?! It's pretty clear what's going on here 

11. It's not like anything philo says could be a mistake or wrong though, so... 

12. @anne. Actually, you have not had your allies for a long time.
    You were stripped @
    4pm 4/18
    Annevixen 14bil

You then spent around 2 weeks to one month completely naked.

The. You logged back in, i assume. You bought around 3 100mil-ish allies and then went inactive again.

You then left black hand to eb and gained max plunder.... Like 4 days ago?

So please, do not play like xena warrior princess.
    We do not hit the inactives. Or blazey.
    Why? Because 1) there's no point to hit inactive accounts that don't know they are being hit. 2) hitting blazey makes her feel loved and needed by someone in life. She thrives on negative attention and I figure she can get all the attention she needs at her weekly shrink session.

13. Quote Sugah:

"Is it just me or do people who start personal rants about others in a tap game come off as the butthurt ones?"

Nice personal stab at blazey belle.

Umad?

14. Lol sorry about that. Wrong thread.

15. Update here

sugah has apparently went to AAH. Not sure if that is temporary or permanent. Also Had a report that MDK is withdrawing. .

16. Support to SICnISS

17. Go sicniss you have the best name in kaw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.