Last Rights vs SiCnIsS OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are LR still on BH too?

2. Support to lr.

3. Who? 

A few BH just mustered up funds to go back to mp and get some pots to join sic (along with some other clans) so technically I suppose we are. Otherwise it was dead with less than 30 left in clan and about 5 out and about doing ee and eb.

4.  Yeah, run down the BH roster real quick and check it out. Lots of nekkid, ps, or "taking a break" in their 25 remaining. 

5. You're not kidding

They're picked pretty clean..

6. @ooz- but just remember, in bizarro world, LR begged them for cf.

That is why black hand is once again a dead clan due solely to blazey's inability to lead and Hayden's ability to be completely absent for 9 month wars.

7. i still got my allies for a long time.... Its boring to hit 5-10 different Last Rights members a day but all I get is 5-10 hits from Theli...

come on people...

try harder than that... this is my first war but I dont get incoming

8. LAST RIGHTS
    И  И  И  И

9. "This is my first war" pretty much sums up most of the trash that was in BH, Anne.

10. Lol Anne, I told u - go do some ebs/ees. Pm me for tag :)

11. Wow shakzaa! When did u become so bad ass? Obviously after I lost my hope of getting some hits returned from u lol

Blah..I agree toy

12. Lol. Yes blazey. Your last active member in black hand (who we have stripped multiple times and logs on once a month) wants to actually HIT LR members!!

Crazy blazey response: you should go eb

Hey Anne. If you're looking for a war clan that doesn't abandon their clan or their members, look me up

13. . Well, you have shown yourself to be extremely biased when it comes to me. I don't ask any praises to be sung, however, once the story is out there, with ss proof, I would appreciate you, at the very least, posting both sides in your op.

Hmmm.... Nothing on my wall looked like a 1v1 out of hand. Sarcbat hit the owner of LR with sicniss tags. I stated that, since it was okay to hit the owner of clans as long as you are clanless, without any retribution from said clan, that I would leave LR and hit the owner of sicniss. How, in your convoluted mind, does this suggest a 1v1 got out of hand?

Now later, after I had ran a bar, while clanless, on the owner of sicniss, the owner was unable to handle a 1v1 with me and places me in ca.

Yes, Phil. You did ask for my side of the story in pm. However... Let us take a quick look at the times here.
    [​IMG]
    You posted your thread at 11:35 eastern US time zone.
    But, you didnt pm me until 11:22am.
    This gave me ten minutes to hopefully be online as you were writing your op.
    [​IMG]
    Now, I think that a real journalist/historian would dig for the truth a little bit deeper than waiting ten minutes to see if I responded.
    Obviously, my response 6 hours later was sarcastic due to the fact that you posted the thread before I had the time to tell my story.

As stated in my side of events on page 7, I believe, is the full story.

I am not sure what you mean by " go bad"?

However, let me re-post the ss that you obviously missed in your reporting.
    [​IMG]

Sarcbat ran a few bars of fail steals on me. I do not know sarcbat. I have never been in any altercation with him. I have not spoken ill of sic noc, ISS, or their merged clan post og/WDGAF cf.

I found it extremely odd that a tagged member of sicniss would begin hitting the leader of LR with no rhyme or reason, except for the information I had previously been given concerning sicniss' desire to start a war with LR. See ss below:
    [​IMG]
    Therefore, I chose to utilize the same method that sicniss utilized. I left my clan, with LR in my banner, as sarcbat had had and hit the owner and an admin if sicniss.

According to sicniss logic, sarcbat can go clanless and hit LR owner and it will be a 1v1.

However, when sicniss got a taste of their own medicine, they were unwilling to engage in a 1v1 (technically 1v2 as I attacked a hansel head admin and stole the ower, which would have been even more advantageous to them as I already have sarc hitting as well as the stray fail scout from ex- black hand members in og alliance.
    Instead, I was placed immediately in sicniss clan announcement and hit by their entire clan. Of course, when the sicniss member hit me, I was just supposed to engage in a 1v1 #hypocrisy[\color]

Now, Phil, as you chose to preemptively post this thread without the proper information, I request that you fix the op to make it more accurate concerning what occurred. I have provided irrefutable evidence on my side of what occurred. Please also post sicniss' version as well. But do try to attempt to look objective.

14. I'm more of just an ass blazey. Not a bad ass. And my ass-ness happened well before the devs demolished your account for cheating. 

Keep hiding in that stat range. 

15. Too bad you're not a mod anymore to fix it yourself 

16. It's been 41mins!! Respond, Phil!!!!!

17. As a moderator, you cannot edit other player's posts.
    You cannot delete an opinion thread because you disagree with said opinion.

And for the trillionth time, you couldn't play me to be a moderator again under the new management. Which is why I quit in the first place.

Making jabs about my retiring (of my own volition) from moderator is not hurtful. It merely shows your lack of mental ability to understand what is and is not "humorous", "insulting", or "sensible".

People laugh when you type something for two reasons.
    1) they are laughing AT you
    2) they are faking it in hopes of getting more of your nasty pics.

18. Pffft

Don't lie, you read every word and couldn't think of anything other than, tl;dr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.