Last Rights vs SiCnIsS OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where's my valiant knight achievement at for that?

2. I'd give it to you if I could.

3. It's not moronic if its true

4. Oli - that's what she said!

5. @phil. LR is allied to AAH. There were doing ee wars this weekend. LR is encouraged to do ee. Once ee get settled into osw, we will be moving between LR and AAh fit ee wars. So, sug went over to support our ee empire that we are creating.
    @phil's ridiculous information concerning MDK- seriously, where do you get this ****?

@ cynder- you say:
    What personal stab is that? That she killed black hand twice, that reminds us of gollum/smeagol, or that she extorted funds in order to gain an unfair advantage against LR?

Now, if you want to see personal attacks, in this thread alone, please, read on:
    Well, that's only 2 pages. In this thread alone in which you take "personal stabs" in basically ever single word that you type. I suggest you take a long, hard look in the mirror and the level of hypocrisy that you peruse in this app.
    It is for this comment that you were farmed by me. Perhaps of it had been you first hateful comment, I would have forgiven it. However, I am not cheater. Not are my friends or clan mates

by iNTeR_CynderStryke_MaSS on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:52 pm
    Wow this is terrible. So now becuz I have to smack around a hansel smaller than me for starting ****, I make 10m less?

Why don't you just go the route you're heading and make hitting players outside EE war illegal Devs? So I can finally quit this game.

And belle shut up you know damn well your buddies were using said exploits and were left untouched. Don't play innocent. You are the favoured. Take a bow. Claim your throne!

6. Ok, statless alt. I'm butt hurt.

7. Any new material from the statless alt?

8. Belle I hear drama queens like you are wild in bed! Show me if its true

9. @dtm I'm not statless clearly I have stats! And check my achievements I reset

10. Nah just me, but u have to be a high 8 if u even want a chance with me

11. The only drama queen going to bed with you, coward, is your hand. 

12. Belle is my hand

13. You named your hand belle. Awkward

14. Statless alt is statless.

15. Komora 

16. Oh ya I have a big main who is hlbc and would farm your ass! 

17. Belle I think u need to summarize that for everyone on here. You have sleep deprived, sex crazed highschool dropsouts confused. (No not me)

18. My news feed awaits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.