Last Rights vs SiCnIsS OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OSW are fun. Love reading bout em.

2. @huntsman- ss don't lie. And I provided ample ss proving the truth of what occurred.

3. tears of a clown.... doo doo doo doo doo

4. If I know one thing about this game, then that sarc doesn't need help with any farming issue.

5.  Exactly? Drunken incoherent sentence much?

It is*?

6.  I see much butthurt coming from the diseased

7. BELLEMORTE LASTRIGHTS

8. Is it only me or does anyone else here feel like belle lives in her own little world? Did u get sugar on the same pills? Do u have your own meaning of the word 'truth', belle?

First sugar runs ahead of a train and claims that sicniss hit them first. Later belle admits that she decided to hit sicniss owner cos she saw sarcbat banner and apparently figured 'he hits owner of lr, I'll hit owner of sn' - can belle be anymore selfish, delusional and full of unreasonable pride?
    Didn't she expect whats gonna happen next?

Later lr brings up 'breaking of oG/wdgaf cf', which never existed BTW. It was a 5 week cool down so drop ur 'omg u broke cf' already. To top it all off sugar throws a theory of BH needing help LOL to do what? Finally get some hits in return? I'd love that...I got 60-80 inc to my 7k+ on pin_master, the wall warrior lmao

Theories. How many of those you based your not-so-smart actions on, bellemorte? iG bank aka blazey's bank ringsthe bell? ssssoo...U have ss of sn member expressing a wish to hit lr. The clan that makes decisions based on council votes. The clan that's family to BH (kinda like ur 'sister clan' deal with mdk, only goes back few years through iss) and sn is aware of BH having lr as perma farms..see where I'm going there? Theories. Nothing but. Instead of feeling all bad ass and thinking 'how dares sarcbat hit lr owner' u should be thinking if ur clan can take on another one and maybe proceed with ur 1v1 for once and settle with hitting sar lol After all, Sar was hitting u personally, not owner of whatever clan.

Sugar. It really is funny to see u talk about personal insults being used as last resort. As Ole mentioned, u shouldn't be talking about it as long as u wear lr tags. I (and forums)found out ssssso many things about my personal life from morte, even i had no idea of lolol

Morte. I will not read ur rants further on. I know what u have to say from that lil world of urs. Stop using ur clan as meat shields for ur uber expended pride. U run to rant about BH account being in sicniss right after war was declared. Guess what. BH is a family to sn and maybe we should've played this mdk type of card long ago, but what for? BH doesn't need help in farming forum warriors. Too bad my lr farms are now often pinned by sn before I get to them :(

Have fun :)

9. Oh hey Blazey .. Sweet stats

10. And here enters the princess of drama

11. Oh Hiiii kilo lol ikr. Is that why no1 hits me back cos I pay crap? Lol I love my new sts tho. Good gold and waaaaay bigger than me lr farms pay so well! Only thing I dislike is I can't keep burning u or whack sugar again with this acct but ur nubs are entertaining enough. After all, they do all the
    talk, aside from morte and sugar lol remember calig? She was a wall bad ass lol haven't seen her in a while..

Rainnnnnn lol then butthurte is a queen of drama..guess she can be happy cos at least she beat me at that :cry:

12. Black Hand has less than 30 members now and clearly some are in denial. Given that some BH have already joined sic clan - it's very plausible. It's ok I really didn't expect an admission.

Rest of that post was just pure, rather disturbing, ranting dripping with raw anger and frustration,

Cheer up! 

13. Oli!!! I'm sorry but this new phones autocorrect hates me more than morte does lol

Sugar, i know u need everything broken down for u.. ok. Am I in BH? No. Am I in lr news feeds? Absolutely! :lol: so what's ur point in counting members that stay in bh clan instead of going ee/EB and jus hit from there? Should i count all alts in lr and add inactives? Do u actually understand how few of lr is left there to hit back? Unfortunately, u guys don't do old school pin wars and if pinned for extended period of time, u go inactive. Grats..U evolved into just farms. We do what we have to do from where we want but we still farming lr.

I remember u whining about our tower builds and look at you now. Just like I remember u talking crap on Hayden for doing ee and calling him a runner LOL Then we all saw u in random ee clans too. Get off belle's pills. U don't wanna end up like her. Lonely and overfilled with pride

14. You never whacked me lol

Read Cali wall... I'm sure you already did but chose to ignore it. People didn't wish her luck and speedy recovery for nothing.

15. Support for Sicniss

OmegaLSA

16. If I missed some RL issues being posted on calig wall,iI'm sorry but I don't stalk peoples walls as much as u do. I just check my news lol BTW, I responded on captain_ding wall ;) lol

I never whacked u????! Lmao remember ur 'I'm doing laundry and can't self pin so enjoy' or 'nice fail strip' 1hr later..or my 'nob more attk BFA cos my win ratio is surprisingly high'? Now I know its not just belles pills - u are full of **** lol that's why I have so many ss lol

17. Smh I'm not gonna split hairs with you. Suffice to say you were never the kaw mega force you like make yourself out to be. My biggest frustration was that you would hide behind pin.. I'm sorry but that doesn't instill fear. You certainly never kept me pinned - at least not while I was on lol

Lighten up you'll grow again and we can repeat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.