Kreuzritter / K r e u z r i t t e r / Black Hand

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Resilient_Lyanna, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can't keep track of all your crappy accounts randomly stripped just for fun, cos just not worth it lol

I'm sure Wamp is typing his massive propaganda crap ATM so I'll just say..I won't read it Wamp, you stealing my lines (i.e. 'word diarrhea' is what i called your posts in the past)and put it in the sentences without any punctuation - its friggin painful to read! Besides the fact that it only consists total bs, that only noob can fall for sssssso....
    See you in your news!

2. Lol no propaganda needed Blazey that battle Was won long ago 

Just 2 little comments for ye

1) I'm still in the clan I started this war in (Just checked profile)Yep 

2) My clan hasn't been abandoned or destroyed (referring to Black Hand) by this conflict (Checks Res Roster) Nope still going strong

But hey Keep your chin up Blazey I'm almost certain things can't get any worse for ye (can't make any promises tho),
    What was it your banner said friends only hold u back in this game funny stuff 

3. Wow. Kamora I get 1 farm in on your crappy Build and the first thing you do is cry to your friends for help. Can't fight 1 v 1? It's ok. Not your fault you're just another scared little hansel

4. 8v2 huh? 8 Resilience ally clans and 2 Kreuzritter ally clans right? Rumor says that Kreuz is crushing your 8 clansyou resilience guys have NO room whatsoever to be talking smack

5. Go res!!!!!!!clan numbers don't mean . I would rather have 50 reliable members then 200 talkers.

6. Lol Dragon Res members and alts have been spread out into all supporting clans,
    Also maybe u didn't see the ss on page 6 were Blazey B4 she left/got pushed out of Kreuz offered a mutual cf which Res rejected so what ever info Ze Germans are feeding you take it with a pinch of salt.
    I know we havent approched anyone for a cf,
    So really no need for u to be worrying about Res well being,
    We're still rocking it over here 
    We are Resilient
    [​IMG]

7. Really? Well, i guess rumors arent reliable

8. Who did I call on for help? Please tell me yes I hit u with both of my accounts  oh no

9. I would give u more attention but what the he'll ur not with it  oh and scouting doesn't burn pots just a ps 

10. Hahha kamora!!

11. Talk it up kamora. I'll be giving you plenty of attention now. You're not getting out of this that easy. I'll be farming you for a very long time. No grow for you!

12. @ juice. That was a 10/10 noob rage from you btw. You'd get an award for biggest tryhard in KaW if kamora hadn't beaten you to it

13. I love attention I never get any at my house from girls and from such a "stud" like you I'm honored 

14. So... You're saying you stripped a whopping 5 bil in allies??? That's par for the course.

Look like Tarzan fight like Jane.

Story of black hand from the jump.

15. LOL no, I stripped 32b, 5b is what he has left now..but you res never learn. It's not the amount, it's the damage and his big mouth doesn't deserve to carry allies at all, just like Michelle
    I like the result, you can see the rage in his previous posts - mission accomplishedbut I'll take his last 5b too, just cos I said: no allies for juicynoob

16. Ummmm....you do realize this is a button pushing game-yea? How about y'all simmer with the attitude, and rage on each other with button mashing instead? Losses will probably have greater impact on all parties involved, instead of this dribble ~End Of ~

17. Hahha blazey i banked the rest;) so bring it;) and now your failed your stripp again??;) hahahahahah! Cute!!!! She failed stripp me of 5 bil!!!!;) blazey i never seen bigger noob:))

18. No plunder for you juicynoob, not even 5blet's see how long your bank lasts

19. Haha My bank last as long as i Want it to last:) i Didnt use My 400bil bank to BUy ANY allies, i just take money from kings/Kreuz and BUy allies Haahaa so your just taking money back:)) DONT really care;)

20. And btw, i Been up for 48 hours why are you not getting this?:p i am not going to Sleep:))
    And blazey like i Said before, your à mean girl, but an enemy can still respect annother, so just show the respect back to annother.. We are still enemys but respect me FOR it.. And btw i Will be up 24 h more hahatry in 24-30 hours to stripp me again your blaznoob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.