Kreuzritter / K r e u z r i t t e r / Black Hand

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Resilient_Lyanna, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can you two please shut up  Just hit each other-demonstrate your animosity in each others news feed. The general Kaw community does not care about your banks, activity, allies, sleeping patterns or bravado. Tyvm 

2. Cute that you cant write With main hahah..:p and how do you know we not hitting??

3. Juice- I don't care....and clearly by my name, I'm not a main. Smart fella Let silence do the heavy lifting- will ya? 

4. Allison- please don't feed this thread further....you now have opened the door for a reply what happened to the art of war? Now it's spam

5. BAHAHAHAHA I don't think you fully understand a meaning of word 'respect'. Your post on page 11 only proves it LOL
    No sleep and this guy doesn't even have mp. What a dedication lmao

Alt, did anyone ever force you to open this crappy thread? I'm sure u get my point

Too busy, ciao:p

6. Force me? No, just a osw enthusiast. There's a real art form to propoganda

7. Cut off- sorry. The past few pages lack it completely.... Just spew n childish statements from both parties. You like it- carry on....guess it helps build your rep?

8. Yeah i have Been up FOR long time! Cuz My gf is AT the hospital.. What Would you do if your bf or husband was laying THERE??

9. And btw blazey about i DONT respect My enemies, i respect all BUT YOU! Why should i respect you? You talk like your the boss, you ONLY talk **** about us, and u think just cuz u stripped me you Win over me haha really cute..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.