Kreuzritter / K r e u z r i t t e r / Black Hand

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Resilient_Lyanna, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Honestly I enjoy bh conflicts. I have friends in wh and some in bh from the first bh/lotr war. I am not sure why the fight is going on or the logic behind it. A fight is a fight and I will fight with my clan. No questions asked. Pointing fingers and rude comments seem pointless. I know how efficiently bh can strip so it is a challenge. Fight the war and have fun that's my vote! I guess this thread is my official entry to the war 

CHEERS

2. Agreed, Marty! I don't understand why res continues to create those threads and keeps whining? And when receives proper response, gets even more butt hurt and asks for lock?enjoy the game and drop your propaganda. Makes all of your 8 clans look helpless lol fight! Oh wait, you can't, you are in a war challenge

3.  keep talking , it's getting interesting

4. Who needs tv when u got the forums?

5. look who is talking :lol:

6. Nice comeback bro did ur 7 year old cousin tell u that one?

7. how did you know :eek:

8. Buy'em as I strip'em
    Keep Your Favorite Stripper Stripping hey cas. Want ur ally's back

9. Hey Blazey- who are the 8 clans you refer to?

10. I just noticed your clan wall - same propaganda as your forum posts. Where do you get that bs you feeding people with? LOL
    I didn't even have 2t on this account, ever lol been banking in pots for the past week tho, started from 1.5t and to 970b by the time you bought my allies. You wanna see ss?anyway, loss of 300b including the banking feesorry to mess up your moral boost but please correct that lie on your clan page.

11. Resilience, lotr, cas, dbd, aox, IS, goa and lnr warriors are the clans that's involved in this war ATM.
    Going on vacation, will be checking in but not as much. That's why I banked, thanks againsee you in a week

12. Thanks Blazey- hope you enjoy your vacation If you're counting some of the smaller clans - gotta count 6 for your side then too K R E U Z R I T T E R, Kreuzritter, Black Hand, Strippers Club, NBN

13. Message cut off- and was Urban Killers too Good Luck to all involved!

14. let's do it the less confusing way than: 361 account vs 92.
    Kreuzritter and K R U E Z R I T T E R had the same members, just moving around, not sure if you noticedUK actually withdrawal from war a week ago. The strippers club..guess you can count MrB in for funding some of the strips lol

15. reall blazey , u banked ;)

have a nice vaccation :)

16. join the strippers clubResillient sucksbuy their allies from me

17. Sure lord I'll strip farm you be patient

18. Yea Blazey that's easier perhaps also note LOTR, XoA, and DBD moved too....and let's be honest, it's not the amount of kingdoms involved...it's activity of those kingdoms. TBH- first time I've ever seen BH point out unfair odds- in the past y'all thrived on picking on the underdogs or smaller players, thats how y'all rolled.Guess times have changed in alot of ways in Kaw.  I miss Dis 

19. The first who pointed it out here was actually Lyanna. I only said that it must suck to be them, 8vs2 and still going for soon to be 3 months, which I actually find very funny and entertaining, as previously mentionedthan you pointed it out again and asked me to list those clans. So I did. I see you trying to twist my words but the way you did it is too obvious, another propaganda fail ROFL!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.