KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @ weezal. Then what does that say about Swabia and warrocketajax ? Stupid noob. Keep your tail tucked and keep running...apherium isle is just a boat ride away

2. Long live the  Queen of Noobs !  Alison. 

3. If you had used your brain, you wouldn't be in this predicament (look it up?). You should have stuck to that difficult major in college...don't worry your frontal cortex (look it up) will fully develop one day...maybe. Good luck clan hopping.

4. Page 11, first post. What's this about Osiris?

5. @ Queen noob: I'm afraid of what exactly? My tail is tucked? Please elaborate on how you came to that conclusion. Speaking of boats, you, miss lady, are the captain of this weeks KaW fail boat!

[​IMG]

@ cheese, if I recall correctly you're a self proclaimed KaW Gypsie. I have developped meaningful relationships across KaW, given I've only ever been in 2 clans in my 2 years of KaW play:
    [​IMG]

6. I think you're stalking the wrong person. I'm a fourth-year, undergraduate Mechanical Engineering major.

7. Popcorn anyone?

Cheese I gotta say this. You have just become my hero, having the stones to do this. I sincerely hope you keep playing KaW long after the price reduction, you'll be that one damn sliver that you can never quite pull out. Keep rocking it bro :lol:

8. @Weezus,

Then quit trying to call out players' stats and battle losses like they mean anything.

[​IMG]

9. Weezal read your last post about taking hits and then look at swabia and warrocketajax Ajax bl. Moron. Btw the stupid pics don't validate your verbal tripe

10. My dog is sleeping on my bed, and she farted. 

11. Ah, we aren't discussing them are we? We are discussing a 300 loss noob on here calling a proven war clan pushing the  in of KaW players since the game released "eb warriors". And as far as using images - I feel the need to dumb it down for you (you strike me as a marker sniffing, helmet wearing, white bus resident).
    [​IMG]

Thick heads are thick after all!

12. Thanks for the support!

I really hope the developers choose to compensate us "early adopters."

The additional stat change to the T5 buildings is just another nail in the coffin for me.

Although this newfound conflict has given me an inscentive to stick around longer, just to keep pissing off KotFE. We'll see what happens and how it goes.

13. Lol I'm helping Alison and cheese saw ss. KoTFE is a bunch I'd douches. No respect at all for knightmare.

14. Good for you...I have a BS in ME myself and 5 yrs in the aero industry...keep it up...but when I was in college I didn't have the time u seem to have though...hmmmm

15. Yes weezal I wear a helmet. I see you do also. See you on the bus windowlicker

16. Can you guys just hit each other and quit making threads about it? Its almost becoming a competition of which side can come up with the best false bravado

17. Can't we all just hold hands and sing Koombayah or however it's spelled? I'll bring s'mores ingredients!

18. @ emperor machine. Since you are a Learned man why don't you let me show you the ss of the filth your clanmate you so strongly support sent me.? Any educated man would be appalled.

19. What time of year is it, knucklehead?

And with grammar and spelling like yours, I seriously doubt you're an engineer.

Most engineers I know spend the vast majority of their time writing up proposals and meeting with clients.

20.  picture time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.