KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wouldn't mind, except there's already a dude named string_cheese. I've known him for almost a year. :lol:

2. The funny thing is, after seeing the word butthurt so many times, I've come to remember that I fell today. And my butt really does hurt. I can't bend over :(

:lol:

3. Lol okay ;) thx :p

4. Damn cheese. Looks like you have a lot of supporters, but nobody willing to fight with you. Or maybe you're too stupid to accept help. We are not used to just hitting one person. Most people have friends or a clan. Makes it a lot more fun. I haven't seen one kotfe member crying anywhere. Only butt hurt cheeseball crying ALL OVER forums! Lmao at you. Please anyone, my news feed is terribly lonely. Anyone with a big mouth please show up in my news as my other targets are currently dtw and whining all over forums.

Seriously horribly bored and need more targets. Someone has to have balls big enough to hit me with all this big talk on here (not likely tho, I am not an EB)

KotFE4LiFE

5. Willing to fight doesn't mean I'll win any of the battles 

6. And yes forum world, still waiting for
    Dahklutz to hit! Battery dying and getting
    Bored of waiting now!

7. Well done Cheese! Keep it up! You have my support ;)

8. Pfttt, say someone does have the balls big enough to hit you, then what? Then you'd get the collective might of your clan to hit said big balled person.

That's no fun.

9. Lol blade not at all! And when have I ever done that!

Still waiting!

Why mouth off if u can't back it up???

Dahklutz on longest regen ever!!!!!!

10. Go cheese!

11. Or just enjoying a long jerk session.

12. All these noobs seem butt hurt because they're not in a decent clan :(

Seems like the argument is really between Alison/Cheese and KotFE, and all these tag alongs are just wailing for attention

13. That's exactly my point. It's all that much more embarrassing for your clan to see me strip you all one by one and be still standing here, running my mouth.

What the **** are you gonna do about me? What is your plan to stop me? I don't want or need help to terrorize your clan one at a time.

I'm extremely patient. Even if I only strip one of you per week, I'm going to keep coming at you and terrorizing you.

I'm going to be your worst nightmare - a nuisance. You might as well just surrender now, KotFE. You can't stop me. :mrgreen:

14. Getting drop volleyed by a flamer, can you not tell I don't play the game anymore?

15. Lucky u. Wish someone would drop volley me

16. Cheesy Warriors

17. Niin. At least you tried . Drgnblade. This is a war game. Wars consist of multiple kingdoms fighting, idiot. You saying you have the balls drgn? Big words I see again lol. I'm just saying, bring some friends lets make this a good time . And cheese. You have some imagination there bro. Ever been in a strip war before??? Good luck trying to strip any of us. Try me first I will leave my allies showing for ya lmao. And like I said pure just too stupid to accept help when you need it.

18. Yaaay Cheese. I'm just biased towards Cheese. I don't know what is going on. :|

19. KotFE just admit the recruitment thread was true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.