KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol willy

2. Cheese I dunno how you take the time to quote people but you get a brofist. :cool:

3. Thanks, but I don't desrve it - there's a quote button on PC. When you press it, it automatically does it for you.

4. Yes I'm butt hurt. Yes I'm mad. Yes I have ss of the real foul Kotfe pigs.

5. Another Offer of cease fire, another (ridiculous) claim of winning. By your reckoning you'll have the whole clan naked by what, next week?

You truly are...
    [​IMG]

But that being said, I believe our definitions of winning are different in this game... Let me tell you mine:
    I believe that winning is growing the strongest most resilient kingdom possible while being a part of a like-minded war clan which shares similar aims and goals. Measuring sticks of success are war records, leaderboard status and overall gaming experience.

Your definition:
    Take pot shots at one or two players while collectively doing no significant damage or impact whatsoever while spamming forums with butt-sore filled hate threads claiming victory (without any proof of substantiation) while hoping (To what end I'm not sure, do you really think you are in a bargaining position?) to draw a cease fire on your terms.

Meh, good luck with that buddy! Start bumping your clan recruitment post thread because you're going to have some spare time :lol:

6. You still get a brofist. :cool:

7. Ashtray, don't tempt me. Kall of the fancy ebbers? Nice equips. How about Kum on the fore 'ed?

8. Lol dahblitz whatever dude, done more wars then u ever will

Ready and waiting!

9. Lol I wonder if making a thread saying Alison is back is considered spam....

10. You give me too much credit - I'm not THAT great, sheesh...

Cool!

I wasn't aware that I had claimed victory already. This is news to me.

Regarding being butt-sore, I think you need to take another look at the OP. I'm clearly not the one who's buttsore. :lol:

Cheers. I'm excited to be seeing your friends naked soon. :mrgreen:

11. @Alison

Cheese posted said events. And that's exactly how it played out.

12. This thread is great. 
    Lol's a lot

13. Blitz? Sounds cool. More wars? Nice equips, as I said before. Don't see you in summer wars. You too busy fighting the indestructible cheese string? He's pretty deadly. I'd watch out, he might have been in more wars than you ever will. Does that make him sound scarier? You too scared to go to bed? He gonna take your clothes off? (cheese, not saying you're a pedophile, I'm saying you might strip him)

14. Thanks!

15. Hey cheese, what I said on pg 5, is it spam?

16. Saw the ss myself and the things that were said to Alison, I would not say to my worst enemy much less a lady.

All from someone that said Alison gets a little too emotional. Ss's are proof of a very emotional response, and it wasn't Alison.

17. Why don't you let me show you igrope what the real issue is? I'm sure you'll have some clever response, but that would be ok. It will merely reflect your true character .

18. It's not impossible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.