KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

So basically, this is a non-response in hopes to walk away from this "debate" with your head held high, looking down on me.

If you've got an argument to bring, bring it. Till then, I've got this all day and all night for ya, love ;)

2. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

well, if i was cheesy, i'd see that he has a usaf tag on his name and insult the military instead of coming up with an argument to defend my actions (wink)

3. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Er cheese, haven't you called out KotFE for being warriors who can't stand for themselves? (I do not agree with this statement in any way)

4. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

That's a misquote.

5. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Fact - Why are you talking about a clan, calling them all sorts of things "epic warriors" when you have nothing to lose? Answer Please

Fact - You created a thread - thats calling out a clan- Answer please

There more you stretch the truth, the easier it is to see through.

As i stated, anyone can do what your doing........

Await one liner, will not be replying as...... well whats the point......

6. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Ok kotfe are ass Holes cheese thinks he's amazing when 3/4-1/2 of the community hate him the 1/4 of people who support cheese are either alts, part of his club, or noobs. So in the end it's a war of ass's.....

7. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

I'll answer when you point to a quote where I called them "epic warriors."

This thread was not created as an unprovoked whim. It was created in response to the locking of a previous faux recruiting thread I made as a joke about them because they had to call in the "might" of their alliance to come after me when I stood up for my friend on an earlier thread. (I think that's the 4th or 5th time I've explained this on this thread so far).

If anyone could do what I do, they would do it. Most people are cowards who bow to the will of these bullies, so you're wrong about others being able to do what I do.

8. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Quit making up statistics.

9. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

My statistics may very well be off.... But not by much. It's at least 1/2

10. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Please. You know as well as I do that there's no way to know to any degree of certainty what the actual figures are.

11. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

86% of statistics are false

12. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

24.521% are just made up

13. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

@cheese you can get a pretty good idea without counting every post. It's called using your brain. Ever since kotfe incident I haven't seen yours.

14. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Where did Watchgirl go? (frown) (pout)

15. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

@ricco if that's true is your statistic true?

16. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

analogy eat crap 10 billion flies cant be wrong

17. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

It's called imagining things. Just let the experts (me) handle the facts. You just keep running your mouth and making **** up. I'll be sure to point out every single "fact" you make up.

18. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

my reply was an illustration to indicate that it is easy to quote stats if your head is in an oven and your feet are in a fridge then statistically you are perfectly comfortable

19. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Running my mouth? :lol: who's been stripped, used about 80 m, and been pinned by kotfe yet says in forums "they can't touch me hahaha noobs."

When did you become an expert in statistics? Last time I checked it's not rocket science...

20. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Oh wow Cheese after your naive contrived drivel on Islam and terrorism we are suppose to believe the US Military trusted you in a war zone.

My advise is you troll another forum where you can start fresh and impress people with your bountiful knowledge and self proclaimed achievement. In sincerity I worry about emotional state.

You lash out at anyone who doesn't flatter you. But to make assumptions about C$'s contribution is completely unfounded. I've met many military ppl in this game. They all hold my appreciation for keeping me safe. Please don't find fault where there is none.

You keep throwing fuel on the flame with out grasping an understanding of win or loss. The wonderful clan that's taken you in will burn pots out of principal and I'd suspect down the road , CR will accept some CF agreement. You on the other hand have a permanent target, you insist on maintaining.

I don't like the language used on Allison. No matter what she's done that was just vulgar. But your not doing this for Alison. Your a lot more transparent then you assume.

Please Cheese you've been very entertaining if not the worst comedic debater in KaW, but it's time for a reality check up. It's just a war game not a word game and you've lost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.