KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Ur right cheese I have not seen out of u. Respect for that.

2. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

CR are involved ?

3. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Allison so your calling me a noob when you say your an attention whore? I think you've mind ****** me :/

4. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

I'm sorry krakkerz but your member asked me to join the group and show him. Go back over old pal messages and look...so no. I did not come crying to your group...as for pissing you off. I'm also sorry because you're nobody to me so I don't really care whether I piss you off or not.

5. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Yea I just looked. U were invited in to show us the verbal abuse u took and how sad u are now cause words on a screen hurt so much. They only hurt when the person reading them actually knows they may be true. U don't need to know me or care about me but step to me and I have no issues helping put my foot up ur ass too.

6. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Interesting thread this.....

Have read the whole thing from beginning to end and cannot work out why cheese thinks that kotfe care what he is doing?

I suspect that they are randomly hitting you to relieve being bored on ebs, whilst laughing at u in their CC if they even mention you at all. Most likey they gave up replying a long time ago as quite frankly talking about it is pointless.

"I am allyless potless player, i can say what i like.. what u gonner do to stop me.. ya ya ya" lol anyone can do what your doing Cheese.. even me if i cared too. Good luck with your master plan, lets see how this ends.....

7. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

^I've watched most of it.

From what I gather, Cheese is simply doing his best to be an extreme pain in the ass now.

Respect to Cheese for being willing to stick his virtual neck out and be that one person always making a pain of him/herself.

8. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

wow! it sounds like cmoney is really rude and out of line here . . . except . . .
    at page 75 (giggle)
    it looks like cmon
    it's cheesy who first brought real life army stuff into the thread, and cheesy throwin the first disrespect at a military member (grin)

poor cheesy (pout) rewriting reality is sooooo hard (giggle)

9. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Just remember krakkerz , before you stick your foot up my ass, you will need to pull your head out of kotfe's ass...you sound like a bootlicker...I would've expected better from you.

10. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Watchgirl: I think cheese was still refering to ingame combat. Correct me if I'm wrong.

11. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

nah candidus, i'll let you read from 75 and you can decide on your ownsome (wink)

12. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Wrong - not anyone can do what I do. Only I can do what I do.

13. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Thanks!

14. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

@sr

I'm pretty sure by "chair force" he was talking about the air force.

15. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

The hell are you talkin about here?

Actually, I'm not the one shoving my military service down everyone's throat by putting a military tag in my name. Nobody cares if you've been in the military or not.

16. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Please don't call me by my clan tag…

And. I admit that I don't pick up details as well as most people because I pretty much just skim. Thanks for pointing it out.

17. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Sowwy Candidus 

18. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Cheese wrote..... well we all know what cheese wrote as we can all read.. lol makes me laugh when he does that..

Yes everyone can do what your doing Cheese, im doing it now. What you goner do to stop me ?

19. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Ah, well. People care, but only if you deserve the respect. Even if they have been in the military, you have no way to know, and you judge them by character instead. I don't find him to act military. Perhaps that's just me.

20. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

]
    nobody cares unless you're cheesy, in which case you make a point to disrespect him for it (giggle)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.