KotFE the Crybabies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

@Cheese

2. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

You're right. Normally I never would, except that he came onto my thread and attacked me. He doesn't know me from Adam. IDK where the hell he comes off trying to judge my morality.

Obviously in RL, we'd be high-fiving eachother.

Since he can't show that level of respect, I went after him.

3. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

@cheese and Drgn: maybe it's more of a common sense thing? I know several very intelligent people who severely lack common sense.
    (sorry. Ampersand.)

4. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

And I'm talking about the ASVAB

5. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

You're right, but that doesn't change the fact that kotfe still sucks and is a complete failure of a "respectable" war clan.

6. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Lilenina, common sense told me that.

7. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Lol. Yeah. I agree Cheese. They have the 'war' part down... Kind of. But... Respectable? Yeah. Definitely laughable.

8. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Dragon822 is proudly displaying his new banner all FAMILY clans cease fire on this account.

His actions have earned the approval of the FAMILY. If you bow submit and become an obsequious sycophant in public you are rewarded because you have proved them to be mighty and powerful.

Dragon is not at fault just because he is weak in personality it is 'the family's' collection of weaker people who collectively prey on weak individuals. The banner is not for dragon it is a flag of victory to be displayed by the powerful winners.

Some heroic victory - dragon no hard feelings we are what we are, wish you well in the game.

9. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

The single funniest exchange on this forum thread has been cheese's (delta force) annihilation of CmoneyUSAF (look at me I am important). Cmoney displays his kaw action medal (stats gained playing kaw when he should be defending homeland) by patrolling kaw threads and sniping at the weaker enemy.

Two players with experience of military life. What do our handles say about us

Imitation-cheese what a brilliant handle modest humorous anonymous

CmoneyUSAF well speaks for itself I suppose, but thank you so much for being yourself

Dragon chose to align with CmoneyUSAF types I would rather be shot at dawn give me cheesey types any day of the week

10. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

 CHUCKS_SEXY_MACHINE_KAT 

11. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Dragon822 says invalid user

12. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Dragonpro822 sry

13. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

[​IMG]

kotfe war council meeting

14. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

I've stayed off here till now cause I do have a question. Why do I hear all the crying of 1 vs 1? Why do I hear excuses of but their whole family is on me? It's called who gives a ****? It's a war game. Whether u like kotfe or u don't they are together regardless if on one crybaby or a whole clan of crybabies.

Support 4 Kotfe

Ad Mortem

15. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

looks like a fanboy trying to broker an alliance because his clan keeps getting their ass kicked...just sayin

16. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Allison one does not simply beat as mortem and last time I recall kotfe kicked your ass to crying and leaving the game. You later started being an attention whore on forums and since cheese was on board forums were. Although, in the end this all started with you being a *****

17. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

Ad*

18. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

@ grammar unicorn. You are incorrect . I did not start being an attention whore on forum because of Kotfe.. .I've always been an attention whore on forum..noob

19. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

LoL, Kracker. Show me ONE post where I've cried or complained.

You're missing the big picture here. This isn't even about 1v1 any more. That option flew off the table long ago.

This is about me making a mockery of their weak individuals who cannot stand for themselves.

It's about me putting them on notice that I refuse to be bullied and commanded to comply with their wishes.

Only ones I see crying are all you kiss ass supporters practically begging on your knees for me to discontinue my smear campaign.

News flash, you collective group of blind fools - I'm a stick in the mud. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to shut my mouth. I'll keep putting them in their place as long as this continues. I'm not bored. I am enjoying the way this is going.

So I ask you all the same question I have been since day one - what are you going to do about the Cheese problem?

I'm making people see they have nothing to fear about the kotfe alliance, and that's bad for their reputation. They would have been better off complying with my conditions at the outset of this whole situation, because I have no desire to end it.

20. Re: Cheese VS KoFTE: a cheesy merge thread

-Alison-? Didn't u come to our pal group crying over being called names? I myself do not speak for my whole clan but I myself support kotfe and have many friends in their family. I'd say ur hands are full to want to piss off many more. Get to war stop crying. Unless u want to put ur mouth to real work 

Ad Mortem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.