KotFE the Cowards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LeviathanLSA, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh nice football ... So you like touching mens huh? .. Like getting close to them a bit? ;) How nice :lol: foot .. Ball :lol:

2. Football is a very physical sport that needs strategy.

Now, stop getting off topic, this is a discussion thread, not a football thread

3. I like football

4. I bet u support sausage jockeys united ?

5. Like I'm the one who started the "Football" topic right? Right :lol:

6. Seriously????

1. If they were having a 1v1, when she told the clan she was been pinned she could also have said, "its ok tho, i got it" it seems more like she asked for help, or at least you (hells) make it sound like that.

2. Why wouldn't Kotfe help his clanmate when "she" got other people to help her, if she didn't say stop, she asked for help, period. If she would have said to them to not do anything, the Kotfe member would have kept it clean it seems to me.

3. I have been reading most of imitation-cheese's threads, they are cool, i see his point of "defending" his friend, and i might even see yours, but still, all it does it makes you look bad, seems like you all started it, shouldn't have gone to other clan for help.
    I do not know what happened, but by this thread, seems like Kotfe is just playing your own game. Not defending kotfe or you guys. Just stating my point.

 happy kawing.

7. I thought we were talking about hellsangels love of balls and stripping and some other stuff that seemed boring

8. I really don't care what anyone thinks any more.

I stood for what I believed was right, and that's the only thing that matters to me.

9. Actually, the other thread was locked for Bypassing/False Quoting/Dead Topic. The last 30 pages were nothing new, all spamming of the same ****. Only reason it got bumped was because Cheese supporters posted 2-3 word insults.

Notice the title is "KotFE cowards"? It should be "Cheese' Loud Mouth Window Lickers".

10. If u don't see my "point" for fighting/making threads I will tell you

A kotfe member sent -Alison- disturbing Pms that were technically cyberbullying (as said in the thread)

I hate it when people are bullied, and I always stand up for them, no matter what

11. I agree cheese, I don't care either, but I thought it would be nice to make a discussion thread on this telling people why we are fighting and to tell them our views

12. That's another thing!

I'm sick and tired of noobs being in big clans and think they're all big and bad but once they run into a problem who do they call? Their ckan

I mean at least TRY to fight your own fights

13. Blow him . IGCB . :lol:

14. You want to believe what? That the "force" exists?

15. Any other kotfe pets and ball lickers care to post?

Let's go - everyone line up for the gangbang :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.