KotFE the Cowards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LeviathanLSA, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmm? I believe that's against the ToU, cheese. Tsk Tsk, for someone who doesn't care, you sure do get mad easily.

Again, not caring would mean that the subject is dead to you.

So why do you and your followers continue to make threads, post on threads and "fight the good fight"? Chuck even said the SS were over the line. You guys kept running your mouth, so you kept getting hit.

Not too many posts by KotFE members, why? Because they fight over talk, I know that's hard to understand, but please do try to keep up.

2. :lol: tough guys 

3. You all look so tough, strong, and noble siding with the stronger side.

Hells has bigger balls than any of you Chihuahuas swinging off kotfe's sack.

4. I agree with IGCB, you guys should put more actions than talking :lol: 

5. We did/are fighting Igcb, wow, learn your facts on this war

6. I'm only posting now because I'm enjoying making a fool of you. Kotfe can't hurt me, so I'm not even worried about them.

7. Any other circles you'd like to talk in with me?

This is amusing. :lol:

8. Its amusing because, obviously, Igcb doesn't know anything about what he's talking bout

9. What's the point of having a clan then Cheese? You gain respect, loyalty and the admiration of your fellow "family" members. People you put your neck on the line for, through thick and thin. Even if it's a video game, the principles are still the same.

You get to know people, and things happen on a more emotional level, even if you've never met. Words are the things that can form the greatest of bonds between people. This game is made for people that are willing to work with each other. To get to the top, you must make friends, you must make alliances, you form bonds.

To continue to stand by the notion that one has bigger genetailia because he can martyr himself is just ignorant. Again, defending a friend, fine. Talking **** and expecting no retaliation, stupid. Get over yourself Cheese, because everybody else already has.

10. Actually, I don't have time. I'll check back on this at my leisure. Rage on, sack swingers.

:mrgreen:

11. So after cheese quoted the TOU from kaw_admin it still got locked. Strange cheese tell the devs i liked your thread

12. @Hells

I've been in this situation a lot longer than you have, you adolescent dweeb.

13. @Storm

Him false quoting was against the ToU, 3-4 times actually...

14. Shows what u know then, cuz u hav already gotten 3 things wrong (or 2) wanna keep going?

15. Ugh sorry..wrong pic

16. Like what, Hells? I know a lot more than you do. ****, everyone should, all the events were posted on the original thread. The one that I believe got locked. Anyhoo, I know what happened, I know the facts. Keep being a martyr for an ignorant doofus, there will be no virgins waiting for you.

17. I believe u hav said 2x that we haven't fought and we r just running our mouths, which is completely wrong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.