kotfe strip

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -BREEZY-, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had no motive with this thread. Just wanted to vent a bit.

Since biff claimed responsibility, and I learned what it was all about, I decided that I just wanted to share it with everyone and show what cowards the alliance is.

Their either cowards or sheep. Take your pick. I've shown ss to prove it.

2. And yet you don't know for sure that it was him. Stop wasting time and post on the walls of KotFE/SE Council.
    I'm sure that they would have a bigger reason to strip you besides for one player's annoyance towards you. So stop venting and get posting.

3. yeah do that leave links on all their walls and get stripped again great idea :roll: :roll:

4. who's he? 

5. This is pretty shitty of kotfe. :|

6. I'm sure that they didn't have another reason. Though as you're not me, I can understand your doubt.

7. I've got a question.
    Did all of kotfe/SE hire your allies? Or just the guy you had problems with?

8. The first time I was stripped clean, I quit Kaw for two months. Second time, I spammed the forums with bikinis.

There are ways of coping. 

9. Well we all benefit from frog getting stripped lol who doesn't like bikinis?

10. well Op, all i can say is, that there were plenty of people who traded hits with apoc members and there weren't any problems.

hell, i made a couple new friends with their members.

11. The hires were spread around

12. Oh for Christ's sake shut up breezy. Apocalypse stripped you it's what we do. Get over it or fight back.

13. Interesting

14. Is this why you dropped me from DE? I was equipment hunting and had no idea of the strip. :roll:

15. Wait ....wait...correct me if I'm wrong, but you hit an osw clan and expect no retaliation ?  Umm they are war clans for a reason. Just because the devs run a pvp event does not give you the excuse to just up and hit anyone with no consequences. We here at instinct started a list whether 1 hit or 20 on any of us made the list. We will work our way down it slowly removing that lovely ally bonus from your eb plunder. "Sorry pvp event" is not a viable excuse. You made your bed, now you must lay in it.  Kudos to apoc on teaching this noob it's a war game

16. Kotfe is weak plain n simple...my main unloaded on there weakasses during pvp..they dnt 1v1...warlor is another noob crap clan

17. Btw come find me....35t waiting to get strip

18. Clearly they are so weak you used that statless alt I assume 

19. Yup..come find me if ur trackers r that great

20. **** just got real
    oh no
    strips
    all that moist air straight up into the sky, what's the dew point boys n girls??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.