kotfe strip

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -BREEZY-, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for the spy feast Biff, I'll give this guy props though...he had more sdp than your average EB nub! Think CR were on around 100 bars before he dropped from 11sdp!

2. You realize some people have lives right?

3. You realise that was a jibe at his maturity right?

4. Yeah tron you suck

5. I'll admit I didn't read through 99% of the thread. My response is based on an obvious assumption of why he was stripped.

I'm betting OP was a Promo Warrior. He thought that running bar after bar on experienced OSW players with deep pockets during the promo had no consequences post-event.

I'd be willing to bet OP won't be the only Promo Warrior that gets stripped.

You see, actions have consequences and it seems OP found that out the hard way.

6. Liked AG, I didn't read most of it either. I can say though that Op hit me during event when I had a couple tril out and a OSW do not hit baanner up, so it's a safe bet he might have hit others in the same situation.

That is worthy of a strip.

7. Nice post Cole. Well written and very convincing.

I believe you that you called for the strip.

Now, I know that strips are part of the game. But for everyone that thinks Cole had some kind of moral high ground and I got what was due, let's review the facts.

1) we are both attack builds
    2) Cole is in fact bigger than me
    3) no allies were bought during the event
    4) hits were going both ways

I would think, if someone can't handle that, they should opt out of the event.

What a bully and a coward does, is wait a week, and then call in the entire alliance to do a strip. You claim your in an osw, and you gotta strip little old me.

Ok... I had it coming. I shouldn't have broken the 5 hit rule  despite the return fire and the fact that it's a pvp event.

And you've shown your true colors. You're a bully and a coward. The same goes for the rest of the alliance that participated in the strip.

Also, whoever been assassinating me... Thank you, but don't worry about it. Let them steal away. I need to take a break anyways.

/lock

8. Don't let the door hit you in the back on your way out 

9. It's a butthurt thread lol just take it and leave

10. Lol I knew a GH(before sh) ranked top 100 ally lb, Mather in fact there's was a lot of extremely good GH back then so I think u just suck

11. Lock per OP request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.