KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death i made your mom pregnant i am your dad

You have been told.

2. Ladyjoice and the_machine.....what in gods name are you even saying?? 

3. Nice try Nivans, I know you ain't my dad... My dad doesn't play games like these :lol:

4. Once upon a time (roughly 6 months ago?) I was in a clan called Rebels Rebelled. We ended up in a OSW with BH that went on roughly 4 months. We were the underdogs (about 15-20 ppl active) against all of mighty BH. When they couldn't take us down they also called in allied clans to help. When our allied clan (WoG) stepped in their allied clans disappeared! Appears Black Hand has learned nothing! Not my fight and good luck to all in the fight!️

Thief out!

5. Erm...sorry to ask, BH stand for what? BigHole or BackHole? :lol:

6. Rinus, you make me chuckle - your silly little clan has been prodding away at KotFE for a long long time, and every time we got a little too close for comfort - BH cried for a cf before we even had a chance to hit

Only KotFE Awakening hitting BH none of our 9 other clans

Ortega you may aswell post with your main now hun we all know who you are 

7. Kotfe-black flame

Another kotfe clan for u troll and ur commitie :)

8. Cow if you are looking for a return to our CA again shall we remind you what happened last time? Cough "drop build" cough

So i'd watch what you are saying because you end up in CA again - there will be no cf for you this time.

Vixen - KotFE Lord 

9. You made my day :lol: :lol:

10. I must say, any clans willing to take on KotFE would be stupid unless they are equal to them. Obiously Black Hand's going to surrender sooner or later....

(I still want to train in war any clans? )

11. Key word is "willing" there buddy. BH is really willing to do anything except pick on tiny noob clans and stab members in the back.

12. Isn't blah blah typos.

13. 'Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.'

:lol:

Dear Kofte/Striptease/Aow/whoever else is taking us on,

The hilarious nature and the viciousness of your statements after taking a 6 month leave of absence is the recognition that this is nothing more than a game. Your 'trash talking', equivalent to a grade schooler, isn't anything to be patting yourselves on the back for. My cats can do better.

As for the person who isn't the first person who tries to hail back to the 'glory days' of Black Hand I propose the following scenario: The Chicago Bulls should fold since Michael Jordan, the greatest of all players in the history of basketball, no longer plays for them.

Food for thought!

She's Back!!

Love,
    Elegantly Wasted, CEO of nothing in particular.

:lol:

14. hi kotfe n troll i found one of the missing clans.

kotfe traitors owner is ortega122.
    can i have vixen now? she is lovely and i want her

15. No Ace, you can't have Vixen. She is a married woman. Just because the husband has gone missing, does not mean you can fill his boots. Poor man. It can't be fun if your missing

16.  I fell asleep with my gloves on last night  woke up and thought I was in blackhand 

17. Black Hand have no way of winning this OSW. ;) Not against the big war clans. :lol:

Keep going all of the clans who have to put up with the *coughcough* pain-in-the-ass *coughcough* Black Hand! :)

18. I think you elegantly wasted your time coming back - unless maybe you gonna teach these BH noobs something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.