KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BH outnumbered now. That's cool they are a war clan. It's a good test for new recruits to toughen up.

2. Toughen up? U mean teach them to drop to ps, sell their allies, then go inactive til everyone gets bored of hitting then yea... they're toughing them up alright....

3. Pathatic is the right word for kotfe they need so much strainght for just one clan.BH ALREADY WON.

4. What did she say
    Slow down and sound out your words!!
    

5. It's not that kotfe needs all the clans that are in the war, it's just that they have them... It seems that way atleast. They are family and family fights for eachother no matter the cause just an outsider looking in

6. Haha. Not hard to tell the trued even wanna sing it np

7. Here again
    Slow down and sound out your words, no one knows what your saying!!

8. Ladyjoyce was hardcore dropped on her head as a baby that's for sure.

9. Why is it that you can barely understand anyone that supports bh? Hooked on phonics,guys. Get ya some...

10. I remember the day when just the site of bh on wc had noobs running scared, they didn't trash talk they just annihilated everything in there way. And left a trail of apology threads on the forums.

The new bh is an embarrassment to the name and honour of the original bh. All the internal issues and council/leadership issues you guys had including the whole blazey, Bella, last rights thing and most of the leaders and decent people quitting and selling there accounts or leaving destroyed you, people like BT, Dis etc

It's admirable that you are trying to rebuild and reclaim you're past rep but everything you guys have done now is just making you guys look like fools.

Crying about "you need 10 clans and alliance blah blah blah" and talking crap all over forums I remember days when bh took on zaft,infinitas,no remorse, the sun alliance, and many others always outnumbered but we stuck together and even some days we spent pinned for months we kept fighting that was the strength

Stop letting big mouth noobs in, make it hard to become bh again . I can't even tell you how hard it was to become bh in the old days now you guys let anyone in. Become elite again.

And to the original bh that are still left like cheezy, matty, Diablo etc you know I'm speaking the truth.

Kotfe is everything that bh "was" and more. So u guys keep running you're mouths off about kotfe and making statless alts to flame homophobic comments about us if it makes you feel good you will NEVER be as good as Kotfe

You will never step up to our level or regain you're past until you sort out the problems inside and yes I do know what I'm talking about you guys ain't the only one with alts.

Support to all my friends and family at kotfe, and in apoc

11. Thats a nice story think i m going to cry

12. Beautifully put scream.

one of the most honest and well said thingsi have seen involving this osw yet.

13. The fact you have nothing but sarcasm as a response just proves my point further

14. Where is the lordgay mare and the big fat vixen mod

15. @chubs

Sorry don't remember that. You mustn't either cause never happened. Spent almost 2 years and 4 Osws with IG. Unfortunately we didn't see eye to eye on a few issues. Never asked veritas for cf so they can farm away if they want.

Interesting how you're more interested in me than your own osw. What's the matter? MG got you pinned too much?

16. Cream i m not bh never been bh always been id. But you guys put me in this not bh you guys. So yes sarcasme is in its place here. With your lovely familie keep it there and leave my clan out of this bull ****

17. I've heard that there was traitors within Black Hand, and that they wanted to annoy AoW into an OSW. BH also couldn't keep their freaking mouth shut, thus being the noobs they are.

Go KotTE, ApoC and AoW...beat BH's ass

18. 

19. They wanted to annoy aow into an OSW? Dam what are these statless Alts smoking.

20. I ain't statless xD just stating of what I've been told...guess I was wrong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.