KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Through much scholarly debate, it has been determined that yes kotfe- black flame is a kotfe clan but it currently isn't being actively operated.

2. This brings the total to 6/10 if we count empty and war clan!

60% there!

3. Wasn't there a fire emblem academy at one point?

4. Just looked - the activity of the academy looks like it could match bh hit for hit so that should definately be added to the list

5. [​IMG]

Fire emblem academy added to list!

7/10!

6. That gif is gold willey

7. Here's a kotfe clan from way back...Castle Greyskull. Clan still there as is one of the original members of kotfe.

8. Well the spouse of one of the originals, but still.

9. uhhh no ....

10. Wooo I got a correct one even though inactive haha

11. Uh huh, yes. It definitely is. Cardinal was an original kotfe. I_love_cardinal was his Sig other. For a period Cardinal ran FEA

12. So an inactive, unmarked clan with 1 200k cs person qualifies? Regardless of who it is.

No.

13. Was that really a comparison of a clan on a free to play game to an NBA franchise worth billions of dollars?!?!?

Can someone give that guy a "your argument is invalid" meme?

14. Wow good job guys. We really have done a great job digging into the past to find some retired Kotfe clans 

Although I doubt any of the recently discovered inactive clans have been hitting bh. We are still only at 7 !!

Keep digging I'm sure these pesky clans have to be out there.

Irony alert

Bh fails to recognize that after Kotfe PURPOSELY aimed to figuratively " put the shoe on the other foot" and almost identically do what bh did to aow last week ( albeit bh needed 11 clans or something like that to fight aow ) and we only using 3 apoc clans. It is amazing that they still cry about being put in this spot.

Here at KotFE our ribs hurt. From laughing at the ignorant stupidity that thrives from the bh camp. Keep up the bad work bh lol

And we are also shivering a little. Not from the cold. But from straight up fear yo. Rumour has it bh extreme is hiding a huge lb account 

Insert the completely needed eye roll emoji here 

Kotfe - doing it better since forever 

15. " Ignorant stupidity "

16. Yes it is possible to be both lol

17. So it's possibly to be so stupid they're redundant?

:roll:

18. Can't see us complaining. Can't see many incoming in my news either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.