KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cow. Looks like your rambling were not in line with NCU️ better find a new clan

2. Thank you to Huma and Front for bring this thread to my attention. Certain views expressed by individual(s) in my clan family do not represent that of NCU and appropriate action has been taken. I will not allow the disrespect to those who we have long considered friends and have huge respect for to ruin that relationship.

3. Always liked ncu. Never liked cow though

4. Much Respect Faxx buddy!

5. I was only in ncu for the free hte, ohwell

6. I wish that imposter cow would seriously shut the front door with his mouth. makes me and remaining cows look bad..... and disgraces what the bc even stood for no other affiliations since $season 2. just wanted to clear up. ... also what happened to the bh whining?

7. lol nightmare you cant strip me so you start to bully my friends lmao idc about that but it shows how despret you are to strip small players to hurt others so nightermare by doing that i know your butthurt

8. naked, lmfao

9. You have no ally's you idiot
    

It continues 

10. The only real disrespect is that you dont care he hits your friends and care morr about yourself...

11. this funny osw shows how great kotfe is they waited till bh got back in osw so they could jump on us much respect for you mightmare rofl to scared to fight your own wars

12. at grape that has nothing to do with desrepect to my friends its only shows how butthurt kotfe is they cant even pin me 24/7 so the great kotfe machines need to bully others to get to me rofl

13. Some of these posts make me :lol:

You might not agree with the way KotFE entered the war, and you might not agree with their methods, but do you honestly think they were too scared to fight you alone?

14. yes i do think that bc kotfe could jump on bh many times but they didnt lol to scared.
    aow and apoc and still bh isnt pinned 24/7.
    hmmm so what does that say

15. hey butt hurt, i mean black hand....
    forget about aow, tell em to go back to ebs and focus on us. pick kotfe or wog. actually just wog, we only have one clan, not ten. but compared to you it might as well be 10 clans.
    hell i get more inc from warbeast than you guys, plus the pig smells better 

maybe ill get some inc now 

16. What your fail to understand is that it doesn't matter when we joined this war. It could've been just KotFE vs bh. You never had a chance.

17. Miss don't steal them away from us. I struggle to get any inc anyways. Willy only person who hits back.

18. Butt hurt 

19. shhh bear, if i dont act like an ass i wont get any inc. im starting to feel like a deviant. pounding away on bh and no inc, feel like ill end up on datelines to catch a predator lol

20. This thread is so quiet compared to the other ones. It must b past BHs bedtime.... their mommies must have taken their devices away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.