KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technically we have 4 clans. The war machine is just the ee clan.

And only one clan is engaged to black hand.

Bh is hitting other clans and maybe people are returning hits. But only awakening is targeting bh from Kotfe.

Or

Technical clans have us 4 ee war machine only clan

One engaged clan on clan bh clan big boy bang bang

Hitting clans on other 3 clans gets maybe hits targeting clan clan of course awakening clan make happy war time on other clan named bh love u long time Kotfe

2. Kotfe assassins is my favourite of the machine clans

3. :lol: statless alt haters, you will end up as nothing but a figment of our imagination, such a tough guy you are not posting with your main and cowering behind an alt, atleast have the decency to grow a pair and post with your main :lol:

4. It's funny how the last thread was filled with BH talking trash and now there is only 2 posts from BH in this forum.

5. After a perilous search I may have located another KotFE clan. Unfortunately they are still searching for the ALL SPARK on a planet just outside Cybertron;(. So no real chance of them joining anytime soon.

6. Just found a kotfe clan. They were in a McDonald's Garbage Bin looking for left over food. They smelled like a combination of beer and urine. Overheard, one guy tell another, that he was up all night farming BH with his Obama phone.

I can't verify the validity to his claim, but they were definitely kotfe members. The smell,hygiene, and lack of fashion sense gives them away.

7. Hey nightmare? Or any of the kotfe members.. Is wolves oasis still a thing? (If anyone remembers that clan)

8. Oh look, its cow the guy who was crying for a cf, you really wanna start this again? :lol: :lol:

9. Support to my KOTFE freinds and family, kick some ass guys!!!!

10. Does anybody in black hand ever fight back!!

I have pinned the top ten numerous times without getting 1 inc???
    Come on BH. Man up

✯☠Яᗩ✞H_⚙ƒ_❡⚙Ꭰ  ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ậ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻✯☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ŦṨ/₩ØG/ᎦᎬ/ĦᎥŦ/₩λƦŁØƦ☠✯ 爪モ尺匚ㄚ 工ち 下◯尺 匕卄モ 山モ丹Ҝ

11. "Man up" says large alliance Apoc to much smaller Black Hand.

Lol

12. Troll....count me as one..I am my own clan.

13. Soport to Fotfe an my former Fam A.O.W. YALL KICK there asses 

14. Cow on page nine PZ and some steals. Hope he doesn't represent the views of NCU, they at least are respectable

15. Lol sorry Kotfe my fat fingures got in the way so i applogiz for the misspelling of the clan name ...it eas to be a k not a f i do applogiz

16. Dear smack your cow,

I can't think of a response to your babbling. So, I shall just *facepalm*

17. Ҝǿ₮ʄҽ

18. Lol we don't have to post this thread you all have shown kaw how pathetic you all are. You will all feel so stupid when we win in the end

19. Funny, no one denies. Not one member, contradicts my testimony. It may sound absurd, but how is one to react, when faced with such absurdity? Is it truly out the realm of possibility? A long lost kotfe clan, digging through a garbage can, begging for change outside a liquor store.

20. ... Well thats a good dream, u messed with wrong clan BH, but good to know u still have expectations 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.