KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What do you think I've bed doing with the last few months of HTE and haunting? I certainly haven't been sticking up on pots for you to burn now have I? If a person should piss off the machines, they should have a plan to go with it. I've pissed y'all and worse off before.

2. Who is pissed off lol ur easily the weakest target we have seen all month

3. If you weren't mad there wouldn't be any hits. Little boy needs to have the talk before he over does it.

4. SWoD aka Sucking Wiener Or Deez nuts

becomes obsessed and then chokes himself while he chats with you to add to the feeling.. It's why he doesn't make any sense.

He use to do it to me.

5. I also get my rocks off on the unhealthy and strangely persistent attachment issues the machines have. I find it very stimulating.
    You boys are running low on juice. I suggest you get someone else to take charge of your clan.

6. Here is a point I want to make....

So, Nivans was kicked from BH (as acknowledged above), for his stupidity. His comment on how SE is "too busy doing EB's".

You say that we apologized for Nivans.

You've claimed we are nobody's.

We suck.

We are the lowest form of scum.

We are all stupid.

We have no strip funds.

Our mothers please the goats. (I can only assume that one)

I am a "stupid faggot" (as claimed by Mare in my PM before quickly blocking me)

We are has beens.

We will never be the Black Hand of old.

You are dismantling us.

My question: Why are you trying so hard to smash us if we are not a threat?

Hate? Butthurt? You need to "assert your dominance" in the game?

It's pretty funny. We have AOW targets in the CA. Always will until this ends. We will continue to focus on them.

We aren't having any problems pulling strips. Even with all you OSW superfreaks trying to help AOW. It slowed us down, admittedly. But it won't stop us.

Sorry AOW. You ****** up. Jumping BH with your 4 clans was a mistake. Your depleting numbers make that a fact we are succeeding.

Carry on.

7. Testosterone levels exceed maximum capacity...
    Any more of "asserting your dominance" bull **** and your testicles will be popping like eggs in a microwave. Buy some pills.

8. Hate will do silly willy

And Dfm is referring to weeks ago with another altercation

9. Nirvans was kicked for making fun of Jews.

10. He not talking about nivens idiots

11. Willy, DFM was referring to when BH kicked our farms out of the clan to avoid getting into it with KotFE, no one was concerned with nivans. Also, KotFE isn't hittin BH to help or save AoW, however you think it. KotFE is hitting BH simply because your members couldn't keep their mouths shut and acted hard as **** while we weren't hitting. So here you go, you want KotFE. You got it.

P.S- I do to know if BH has realized but we have only one KotFE clan on them, it's our newest, smallest clan. Just wanted I give Awakwning some more practice before a real OSW came along. To put it simply, you guys are nothing but target practice. BH wouldn't know what to do if we let our main war clans hit them, consider yourselves lucky.

12. Made it's Nirvans* Idiot. Learn how to spell before you insult someone.

13. ^ not everyone who plays this game learned English as their first language. You basing their argument on grammar and assuming English is their first language makes you much stupider in comparison.

14. Nirvans and Nivans and a few others....

15. Besides, it's Nivans and *Mare..

If you're going to insult someone on their spelling, at least make sure yours is correct when doing so.

16. Italian is my native tongue, I didn't learn English until I was 9 years old. But even in Italy, English was required to graduate.

17. That does not mean it is required to graduate from where others are from. Just the fact that they have the guys to try is enough to pay them on the back instead of making fun of them, which is impossible because there is nothing to make fun of them about.

18. If only one clan is on BH why are all your smack talkers from the rest of the alliance here word battling?

19. @Jenni

And i guess you still trying to graduate? :roll:

20. Just because only one of there clan is hitting them, means that others can't post in forums? You're are aloud to post in forums as long as you don't break ToU last time I checked. :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.