KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Zagham trying to act like a smart ass. Smack talking like your in the war, and talking about it are two different things.

2. Are you not entertained? Why read this and comment if you have nothing to do with it? Exactly, entertainment. Don't judge, just shut up and enjoy the show or get involved 

3. **** yeah its entertaining. But you're talking like your swinging, when you ain't.

4. ireg's twin/Nightmare, you continue to run your mouth on this thread as the day shift leader of KOTFE, i now have had several people come to PM commenting on the fact that you posting and running your mouth makes your whole alliance look stupid.️ Keep it up big guy, once again all i have to say is it's never too late to stop making a fool of yourself.

As a leader of KOTFE and Whatever alliance your clan is apart of- i am dissapointed because you (nightmare) made this thread and lowered yourself to the common players status️

You are a joke to me. And i'm not referring to your clan, but rather you as a leader. You have caught every single brick that anyone has thrown at you. If you were really a lion then you wouldn't lose sleep over the opinions of the sheep.

P.S someone else should be leader of KOTFE️

5. You don't have to be in osw to smack talk. Also BH if I recall correctly talks smack about KotFE before they joined in. Think it's fair if they talk back

6. @Jenni

LOL, you couldn't resist to be a grammar fascist could you? :p

7. All this grammar correction makes me lol. Always has.

It's a game. Not everyone's first language is English. Not everyone has the same education level. Not everyone gives a ****.

If you can understand the message, then isn't that good enough?

When you become perfect and capable of pointing out others faults, then by all means go right ahead. Until then, shhut teh hel up.

8. Smack talking, and smack talking like your involved is two different things. Don't know the difference? Don't reply. ******* have to spell things out to these drips

9. Only in forums cuz bh are hilarious to watch implode 

10. People in my pm can beat up the people in ur pm

11. Actually we get reported inc from more than one kofte clan. SE. WoG. annnnd I don't remember. AoW not so much. Hard to keep track. I have one from each clan I see in CC perma linked and it's about 7 atm. So either trying to cover it up or you just don't know. Daily dose of reality.  oh I have a few SS if anyone wants to pretend it is not true.

12. I'm the same guy I was since i started playing kaw. The exact same I was to Kotfe when I warred them before I joined them. The same through every major war in kaw. And i don't change for anyone. I'll give it to anyone In forums and anyone in newsfeed 

Am I mature? I doubt it. I'm playing a video game on my phone sitting in my truck while my guys are outside shovelling gravel. And I don't lead kotfe alone. There are 12 lords and 15 council and about 60 admin running the 400 member clan here. My advice to you and everyone is this. Don't worry about what or how we are doing. We are light years ahead of u all. Worry about urselves and play the game to ur own standards cuz trying to be like us will only end up in disappointment.

And yes I'm hotspotting a dozen accounts now.

13. Bh is only in awakening ca and any other Kotfe are just returning hits. So if there are other Kotfe clans hitting it is solely bh fault for involving them. Now keep crying cuz we love it

14. Good argument. Well put️

15. Lol so I can prove that it is not return inc either. waiting for next quick easily proved wrong cover up.

[​IMG]

tears? you have three threads dripping wet with yours including this one. haha. wow. people really take "fantasy mmo" all the way huh?

16. I can prove king slayer is a crybaby and nothing but a crybaby. See above post 

17. lol this is what you have? mediocre name calling? i can sit here and belittle your for actions and falsifications and you resort to name calling?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.