KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Dert maybe we can fund some strips for them. We can get a list of all our inactive allies put together. then use a small bank to help bh take them so they won't feel so bad about losing.

2. @ nightmare rofl you never ask for a cf hmmmm.

what about you guys back stabbed us in wdgaf/zaft war.

3. You mean the war where half your own alliance didn't join? Like where you are at now. Hmmm.. As I recall it was made very clear in beginning they where separate. When has any apocalypse clan left another behind? Hmmm... That's right never.

4. Keep rolling on the floor.  clearly very informed. Don't expect any less from BH garbage ps leaders lol

5. At least all our clans was in war 

6. agree on that is one apoc clan runs who apoc runs so you guys never let anyone behind

7. Wow, running out of clever come backs . Next thing you know it will be I'm rubber your glue. How about talk in my news.

8. Rotflmfao you guys took 700b in a strip and bragging about it on forums. Talk about looking for any ray of hope to hang on to. I was stripped clean of 17T in less than 10 min. Now that was impressive.

9. lol you where in war

all you can do is back stab ppl kiss ass alover kaw and call your selfs warriors

thats why you guys only hit small clans and waited till bh was in osw so you can jump on us

meaning Black Hand to scared for kotfe allone

10. So that's why BH kicks their own members to avoid war with kotfe, and apologize to kotfe leaders . Yea that adds up to kotfe too scared of BH. So your admitting to BH being a nobody clan then? Ty for that info, now your making me feel bad for hitting the BH EB.

11. What DFM said lol. Is the reason why we didn't hit. Cos bh leaders(rinus) in kotfe leader pm apologising/asking for cf for his member. 

12. This reminds me when kotfe were fighting sicnoc and friends, then after cf gangbanged sicnoc alone. Circles

13. Oh dear mod, if you are to single me out you are too be a **** mod. Do your job and warn all those off topic.
    As for staying on topic... I AM TUFF SWAG.
    Good enough?

Anyway why y'all gotta bag on each other so much? If you simply stop giving a **** about what others say and do on KaW then you'll end up enjoying yourselves a lot more. As I said on another thread, piss off as many people as you can and watch them trip of each other trying to be the first to get you. Call me a troll if you like but at least I'm having fun no matter what.
    I'm off this thread. Even I can't enjoy myself here. Have fun arguing with your **** insults.

14. The mod singled you out because op asked you to leave which you have failed to do

15. There were still others off topic. I know every rule there is bud, I need not be reminded of any.

16.  open for attack purespy wth gold out

17. Oh my god y'all ****** that up so much.

18. Lol really ? Where's ur allies ?

19. Banked in bronze bars along with my other 700 billion...

20. Yea sure a likely story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.