KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xtreme maybe you should take some of mommy and daddy's money and use it to get an education instead of candy bars and soda :lol:

2. u all know that BH are fake warriors all they can do is running there mouth..such a pathetic clan

3. If they had been 1/4 the actual BH then this osw would be a blast. Sadly it looks like they havent grown since the clan disbanded lmao. At least old BH had trillions in banks they used to strip Regs and actually delivered NON-failing unloads

4. Derty you need to get more pots I'm sitting on 50k each. C'mon pot up

5. Derty  I love how good you pay. Sorry about the 2 early fails, didn't click pots :lol: and last 2 your BFA kicked in. 

6. lol they already getting butthurt by us ps

7. Think again lol all u guys do is boost my win column

8. My bfa....yea if that makes u feel better for those fails lmao. Sadest part is I am the least of your concerns yet getting full attention of fails. Epicand pathetic all at once...smh. DBAD I guess I do need 50k for all these failsmust be BH new motto....fail till we bore them to death

9. Yes nightmare, you do do an amazing job of hiding behind your towers! Keep up the great work buddy

10. And bh don't have the resources to effectively burn any Kotfe. We are too well potted And make average 80-100b a day 

The term "no chance " comes up a lot when we talk about u guys

11. Extreme I need some BFA promise to stay active and I might buy you.

12. I hae no towers....complete fairy EB build and it still takes both mith spells for spies for extreme to fail burn me.....yea thats a win for u for sure roflmao. Like I said.....Pathetic. keep up the fails while using your mith lmao my fairy build is loving it

13. funny to see you all getting more and more butthurt lol you cant win from Black Hand bc whe have nothing to lose.

btw i see in kotfe and aow also ps so they also are scared ppl hmmm nice to talk about your friends like that.

you most be realy butthurt

14. Well u see the difference is KotFE knows how to use PS. We strip TRILLIONS in a matter of minutes. What has BH done......Ever? Lmao. As of recent only thing I have seen is alot of mouth yapping and fails. But hey you guys are for sure winning the war. Hands down. One of those shake your head from the idiocy yet again. Happy failing BH...strips included(not that BH has actually stripped anybody of anything)

15. We don't care about winning lol

We are prepared to never take u out of ca means nothing to us. Like I said, we have more targets than u in our ca and it means nothing to have you or not.

16. Butthurt ? Naw, not at all little one. I'm enjoying my BH whack a EB . Helping me get my shiny achievement badges.
    Also if mare top 50, then I must be top 10. Just call me the new donno .
    Go ahead and stay PS bud. Won't be the first time we've broken them. We can go months and months. From what I remember you break after 2 months.
    Happy kAWing and have a beer on me .

17. sure you do lol btw found my main already

18. Derty, in case your brain wasn't functioning good enough to figure it out, BH isn't focusing on kotfe. At all, AoW is who we started this osw with and it's who we'll finish it with. Cleaned an AoW noob of 700b in 19 mins, so yes, you're right. Our members are listening to orders and focusing on our ca. But good try C- for effort

19. We aren't even looking for it lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.