KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry to break it to you kuks, but it ain't up to you.
    And it's true. If a thread has no grammar correcting, it isn't a KaW thread. L

2.  but it is buddy :) it's upto anybody that doesn't want the thread locked.

Lol DD yes it does. 

3. Shut up swod, no-one asked you

4. I give you permission to try and make me. Maybe if you turned the mirror right side up, you'd crack a smile. And the glass.

5. Wwwww barcode plz leave my thread

6. Nah I'm good where I am.

7. No wonder all my soaps got cancelled, this one sucks now too :-(

8. So how does an off system war work these days when warring clans can do 20-30 minute HTEs?

Once upon a time you needed to make sure you "banked" enough gold to get you back to max plunder or it would literally take you weeks or multiple drop volleys with allies to back to that plunder bonus level. Now, you get stripped and your back in business within an hour or two.

Guess things work differently for the leaderboard elite, but that's never been the majority of warring clan members.

Anyway, I'll allow you folks to go back to your war and trolling of each other. Good luck!
    ️

9. I don't need permission, I figure nightmare got that bit covered now 

10. Of course as for making you do something......let's ponder on that one for a while 

11. Swod ofcours your the only one with brains in here

12. Lady if u want cf u can have it if u stay off thread

13. And hello db thanks for the upgrade was hoping one of you guys gabe me that change today

14. Nighmare i m dtw follow my clanmate scarlet please

15. Kotfe cf on lady and any in her clan plz

16. @nightmare dont you think it was a little bit silly to hit lady and her clan??

only to get me of id cp.

so now you gived her a cf (what is nice) can i be your next target

17. I don't like black hand anus and his racist boyfriend poo hand nivens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.