KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh magoo...you've done it again

2. Magoo.. Have u thought about leaving a land open, build a cheap attack bldg when ur active, harass ur enemy with both bars, and tear it down and sleep like a baby?

3. Goodmorning. Did you guys forgot me only 47 hits  ach can t you guys do any better this is disepointing feel dislexed

4. Magoo is a solid kaw veteran. Magoo taught me much about kaw player psyche.

We had a falling out a while ago over a kotfe thing, but that's water under the bridge.

Magoo is a solid off system real deal veteran,
    Solace trained under Ajax.

Anyone who rubbishes magoo is clearly a noob with no true knowledge of kaw off system history.

5. Eden I have spare land  ty Minnie 

6. Hello cassini having fun

7. @goo lmfao i know you like me mate all the atention you give me like a real friend keep it up mate 

8. Sweet you guys awake again still lol what a honor to see a hole clan on my neck. You guys must be so proud

9.  @ kotfe big guys hitting only smal acct lol all kotfe machines are veterans lol
    veterans of what
    veterans of hitting small clans with small accts
    @ladyjoyce. keep it up hun and have fun till tonight hun

10. @blackhandanus no I don't like people who stab others in back to save their own skins

11. lol magoo thats why you where crying at a mutual friend if you can come back to Black Hand bc you cant handel your OWN thingy with kotfe ow wait there is the reason for you being ganged up by those awesome machine veterans

12. All I got from that was......

"Sob,sob........no hit meh I'm just wittle, (some more crying) KOTFE is bullies, waaah, waaah, me no likey being hit  I think I gonna go download tap tap fishehs. "

I think that's pretty good advice right there the fish might be a bit more gentle.

Here have a tissue️

13. Did we find the 10clans yet? Im getting nervous this is like 750-1000people missingmaybe we should check the Bermudas triangle

14. Or maybe in your moms bedroom^

Haaaaaaa

Just kidding

15. I checked...their not there

16.  I've never asked if I can come back to bh people have asked me back and I refuse until the cowards like u are removed bh used to be a tight nit clan now with half the current members has become a joke

17. Ahh common try bit harder i get bored even got time to hit a eb verry disepointing this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.