KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wash why so rude??? and really wow thanks for the advice. After being a owner for almost 2 years i really didn t knew that thanks wash

2. Wash you poor thing this is really getting under your skin isn t it. Let me tell you a secret to help you sleep better at night.

3. Kaw is just a game. Hope you feeling better now

4. Lol @lady u been an owner for two years and you're clan struggles completing reckoning . You can't even call yourself am eb fairy . Just give up 

5. @ wash. how enoying is it that you cant hurt a ps with no pots and no allies.

for me its fun bc how can i lose if i dont have anything to lose.

btw atm that some apoc clans jumpes on bh when whe are in osw (with your funders) whe (Black Hand) already won this osw.

aow and some apoc clans cant even pin 80 accts 24/7.

so how do you think to win this

6. Hey creamie haha you don t know what your talking about so lol

7. Still thanks again for the attention. Happy to see that you took the time to look into it. Means i m important to you. So much love is so great lol

8. Ladyjoyce talks in the same incoherent pattern as roni.

That's who's alt it is I would say

9. If you think winning a war is about being pinned all the time you may as well roll over now.

10. Lady uses periods at about the right time though, Roni puts. Them just about.anywhere she wants. To.

11. Th.at is. True .

12. Blackhandrinus
    Your an idiot!! Your growth, your ability to get strip funds, your ability to do anything(other then post forums) is over

Your members are running for the hills daily!!

But you sit in forums and pound your chest because you have nothing to lose!!

All I can say is
    LoL

Ps no inc for 4 days here, please hit away

13. How do we beat down pure spies ? The same way we do for years. Eliminate your growth. And zero ur spies. By next upgrades, our entire clan will grow outside the range that u can do anything to us. We are used to having this many targets in our ca's at Kotfe 24/7 365. U guys suck. And it's business as usual here. We actually have more targets outside bh in our ca than bh targets. That's how much u guys effect us 

Lady. Omg. That is all.

14. All i see is bh (butt hurt) about having KOTFE on them, people talk crap oh u cat keep me pnz when u really are face the facts butt hurt, ur going down and everyone knows it!!!

15.  KotFE Awakening 
    APOCALYPSE
    RIDE OR DIE

And oh that's not roni, roni unlike others has the balls to post with main. There is a very big noticeable difference between the pair

( don't mistake that as actually liking her, just don't accuse someone unless you have actual SS and proof )

16. Accuse? There is a difference between accusing someone and guessing that it's an alt.
    Accusing would be saying roni broke a rule, I was speculating.

Of course roni has balls to post with main, nobody understands anything she posts.

17. As chief detective on the missing clans I would like to clarify that while vigorous inspections have taken place we still cannot find the missing kotfe clans.

18. Chief detective my ass.

You aren't even on pay roll

19. Nom nom nom nom kotfe nooblets. Nice sb. Got me shaking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.