KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð
    BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð
    BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð
    BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð
    BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

2. :lol:

3. This thread is still alive?!

4. Ikr it's been a whole 2 days that crazy?!?

:lol:

5. Why don't you have an eb off  see who makes most plunder on warbeasts  then you will know the men from the boys

6. Warbeast is too dangerous! Only the strongest of clans can take on such a beast

7. lol Goo...and guys, an eb off wouldnt be fair...all those poor, sad, non-plundering PS builds would be whining before it even starts

8. ANYBODY WANNA KNOW BIGDOGS MAIN PLZ FOLLOW ME

9. Hey I'm ps it's tactical I always go ps in war I know how use it and people think it's coward build only because it's annoying I choose it because I'm a busy man not on here 24/7 and my personality and truthful speaking makes me get hit alot certain others went ps but no clue how use it 

10. Just out of curiosity, how is a 22mil cs PS non plundering when it can steal targets without pots pretty easily?

11. If I hansel even if no gold out they can make money from me ps means I lose nothing they gain nothing by pining me they waste spy's as I'm not on often at mo

12. No clue how to use a pure spy? How the hell can you NOT know how to use one? All you do is bank and steal targets or alternatively go inactive and take a beating till the enemy forgets about you.

13.  val put a ps against me one on one ill defeat him and other targets I have alraedy won't use alts

14. Riiiiiiight. So you want a scoutbomb war? That's so awesome brah. Moving up to the big leagues man

15. Am half bar after pining blackhandanus nows good time

16. Rius dam auto correct 

17. I was referring to the previous posts joking about an eb war, I know ps can plunder from steals in pvp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.