KOTFE DENIES BH ABILITY TO HIDE ITS WHINING WITH NEW THREAD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys i got a question, just being a eb noob. How is it that. I ready only negative things from you guys about bh. But you still give them so much attention. They getting under your skin. Irritate you guys. Seems that they are getting you guys. Still its verry amusing to read all this.

2. And kotfe such a big and powerfull familie so strong. They can t keep a eb noob pinnend and can t break bh in a few days. Hmm well what does tell us.

3. On a side note I was reading this thread and cracked up on the middle of my class when I read blackhandanus, then saw his name is actually rinus.

Don't know why I thought this was funny but I'll share anyways.

4. Lady. Dear lord. U are not in the ca anymore lol

5. To be fair your kinda irritating too

 you've earned your shiney shiney gold star

*Disclaimer* - [I cannot be held responsible for any choking or injuries incurred from getting over excited due to the shiney shiney affect]

6. Is ladyboy an alt of Roni?

7. @ nightmare can i be in all kotfe clans in ca like to see my self pinned for couple weeks or so.
    or am i to big for kotfe

8. Nightmare zo happy you still find the time to give me some attention lol. But seems that i still take some time nightmare coz your members giving me the atttion i ask for.

And no i m no ones alt.

9. And woehoe i m irritating wow thats a great compliment

10. Does anyone else realize that the only accounts that have enough balls to talk trash are PS/Hansels that already don't have any allies? Or is it just me?

11. Hello wash what nice of you to join the conversation.

12. Woehoe............great comeback 

13.  look there's one now lmao

14. Ahh queen wash not being nice to you so rude of him

15. Sweet sweet wash so nice you looked at my build. And again i m owner if a eb clan normaly not intressed in this this  but hey nightmare has a big intressed in me. I think he s falling in kive and doesn t know a other way to tell me

16. Auw love in love

17. Damn queen got a post in first. Hey lady you need allies to make plunder on your eb's. Idiot

18. Yes yes I think he is lady *insert eye roll emoji*

Bad wash

19. help they are burning my scoute deff pots

20. Blackhandanus, you don't have any pots, your spies are zero and unfortunately you don't have any allies either. What's with the POS thinking thy should receive any inc other than scouts? Are you seriously that stupid? Unbelievable!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.